A resume summary statement is the first step in convincing a hiring manager that you are a good candidate to hire.
This statement sets the pace of your resume, you can be sure that once you have written a career summary, the rest of the resume will be written with great ease.
Here are some examples for you to get ideas from:
Career Summary for Service Crew Resume
1. Customer service-oriented and hardworking Service Crew with over 7 years of experience working in the hospitality and food service field. Well-versed in providing exceptional food and beverage service in accordance with the facility’s protocols and guidelines. Known to go the extra mile for the ultimate satisfaction of customers and coworkers. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
2. Top performing Service Crew / Team Member with 4+ years’ track record of success in preparing food items according to established recipes, and ensuring customer satisfaction at every step. Highly approachable and friendly individual with an inherent ability to work diligently and proactively in a fast-paced food service environment.
3. Hardworking and courteous Crew Member with a decade’s worth of experience working in high-end restaurants. Demonstrated expertise in providing efficient food service to restaurant patrons, while remaining within the boundaries of professionalism. Full of energy with a great attitude and smile.
4. Highly motivated and resourceful service crew member, with a track record of ensuring repeat business opportunities through successful and well-placed food and customer services. Highly skilled in attending to patrons’ food, beverage, and service requirements, and ensuring that they leave the facility/restaurant satisfied with both the service and the quality of food.
5. Outgoing and fun Service Crew Member with exceptional skills ensuring that customers are dealt with in a manner that ensures their satisfaction and paves the way for future business. A friendly and courteous individual who has a solid track record of providing customers with impeccable service.