A crew member’s resume is an integral part of your job application set. It is a 1-page document that contains information about your relevant qualifications, crew member skills, and experiences. If written with care, it can bring many crew member interviews – and jobs consequently.
The following crew member resume writing tips and a sample resume will help you to craft a winning resume.
How to Write a Professional Resume for Crew Member position?
- Read the crew member job description provided by the employer and write your resume accordingly.
- Start your resume either with a targeted crew member objective or summary statement.
- Add your career highlights and skills information.
- Write your experiences in reverse chronological order (latest experience first.)
- Highlight some of your accomplishments as a crew member in the experience section.
Sample Resume for Crew Member
1348 Carolina Ave, Cookeville, TN 38501
connieramsey @ email
Uniquely qualified Crew Member with 7+ years’ track record of providing pleasant and courteous food service to customers while ensuring that quality standards are maintained. A pleasant individual who perfectly follows instructions. Able to interacts with customers in an upbeat fashion to ensure perfect customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to make accurate changes quickly while taking orders without compromising on time or accuracy of order.
• Able to work irregular hours, nights, weekends, and holidays and still be able to provide quality customer care.
• Demonstrated expertise in maintaining accurate inventory levels using order guides and by tracking inventories.
• Register Management • Cash Verification
• Bills Generation • Internal Theft Monitoring
• In-store Repairs • Daily Cash Reporting
• Menu Item Packaging • Fry Station Operation
• Shelf Stocking • Food Preparation
• Complaint Handling • POS Support
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Cookeville, TN
(6/2016 – Present)
• Assist customers with large purchases generating up to $28000 for the restaurant in one year
• Ensure 100% reduction of theft by conducting consistent monitoring of aisles
• Take orders from the counters and drive-thru
• Maintain good rapport with customers while catering to their needs
• Pack menu items carefully and check for product quality and consistency in order to minimize complaints
• Prepare drinks and ice cream treats and sundaes giving top priority to hygiene before, during and after preparation
• Prepare food orders with accuracy, and place major emphasis on food presentation to enhance customer experience
• Cook on the grill maintaining the highest standards of safety against grease fires and food contamination
CYT FAST FOOD, Cookeville, TN
(8/2015 – 6/2015)
• Attained the “Employee of the Year Award” for keeping the restaurant clean, organized and well-stocked
• Singlehandedly prepared a large order for a client (Equals 82 individual orders) within the record time of 2 hours
• Operated the fry station and changed the oil regularly, making sure food items are never fried in rancid oil
• Cleaned the drive-in after rush hour, depositing cups and containers into requisite recycling and trash bins
• Performed miscellaneous tasks such as disposing of trash, mopping the floors, washing the dishes, and sanitizing food areas
• Put up prep sheets, cleanliness lists, and station checklists and transfer details into appropriate registers
ADAM’S DELI, Cookeville, TN
(1/2013 – 8/2015)
• Cleaned counters and shelves while keeping them well-stocked
• Picked up dishes from counters and placed them in dishwashers
• Ensured a constant supply of condiments
• Disposed of trash by following strict instructions for waste management
• Managed the order taking counter in the absence of crew members or during rush hours
High School Diploma – 2009
COOKEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL, Cookeville, TN
Member: American Society of Hospitality Professionals