Dunkin Donuts crew members have to be excellent in customer services. At the interview, the interviewer will judge how well you fit into the role.
In order to prepare for a Dunkin Donuts crew member interview, make sure that you go through the following set:
Dunkin Donuts Crew Member Interview Questions and Answers
How equipped are you to work as a crew member at Dunkin Donuts?
I have worked as a Dunkin Donuts crew member for 3 years, before I moved from Wichita to Kansas City. There, I learnt much about greeting customers, providing them with menu options, assisting them in choosing donuts, sandwiches, and coffee according to their tastes, and processing payments.
As a crew member, I am adept at all areas including customer services, baking, food preparation, and coffee making. Also, I am well-versed in upselling products in order to increase sales.
How do you feel about working at the front end of a busy fast food joint?
The fact that I chose to work as a crew member at Dunkin Donuts says that I love working at the front end. It is not just the work itself, but also the fact that I get to meet so many different people in a day. Busy is great!
What is your best skill in this regard?
I am excellent at engaging customers. This makes it easy for them to decide and place their orders, and helps me meet my upselling targets.
Tell us a little about your duties in this role.
As a Dunkin Donuts crew member, I have been handling many tasks such as:
• Greeting customers and assisting them with menu choices
• Providing customers with information on coffee blends and available sandwiches
• Packing chosen donuts and eclairs for customers
• Making sandwiches in accordance with set recipes and preparation procedures
• Brewing coffee blends upon customers’ requirements
• Processing cash and credit card payments, and tendering change and receipts
• Assisting in making donuts and other food items
• Cleaning and sanitizing work areas such as tables and counters
What do you find most difficult about the work?
To be perfectly honest, the work is not difficult at all. It might become a bit challenging when there is a huge customer influx, but that is something that take in stride.
What are your 5 year career plans?
Soon, I would like to work as a supervisor at Dunkin Donuts, with a team of crew members under my supervision.