Crew members work in the food service industry and are responsible for providing direct customer care.
In some settings, they may be expected to cook and deliver food as well. They work at the counter, take orders, relay order information to the kitchen and provide customers with their orders.
Crew members may also work as cashiers at times. Since this is an entire customer service oriented job, crew members are expected to smile at all times while adhering to a friendly manner.
This work has its own set of issues where customer satisfaction is concerned which is why employers want the staff they hire can work under pressure and remain pleasant even in the event of customer dissatisfaction.
These professionals need to ensure that their resume objectives depict these skills when applying for a job in this capacity.
Here are a few good resume objective statements that may help a crew member resume:
Crew Member Resume Objective Examples
• Customer-focused, dependable individual seeking a position as a Crew Member at Kentucky Fried Chicken. Bringing a pleasing personality, welcoming attitude, excellent hospitality manners and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Looking for a position as a Crew Member at McDonald’s using proficiency in customer services and a keen eye for detail to ensure total customer satisfaction.
• To obtain a position as a Crew Member at Pizza Hut utilizing advanced knowledge of the pizza baking along with expertise in handling customers to ensure absolute customer contentment and retention.
• A Crew Member position with Burger King. Offers customer-focused approach, ability to demonstrate meaningful interaction and sound communication skills.
• Seeking a position of Crew Member with Culvers where I may employ my skills as both a front counter contact and cashier to provide customers with excellent services with the intention of maximizing revenue.