Even without experience, you can effectively work as a courier. But your resume has to be written appropriately.
In fact, your resume is your prime job application document, which is why it has to be treated with great care.
In your entry-level Courier Resume with No Experience, you have to offer information regarding your knowledge of picking up parcels and dropping them off at the right locations.
Since there are many areas that couriers are hired in, you must ensure that you offer information on the one that you are interested in.
Also, any previous voluntary stints in a courier capacity will do wonders for your cause.
It is important to realize that your knowledge of transporting packages and documents in a safe manner must be highlighted in your resume.
A resume sample for a courier position with no experience is provided below for your guidance.
Related: Courier Cover Letter No Experience
Entry Level Courier Resume Sample With No Experience
801 Trent Street, Wheeling, WV 10093
Talented individual, with an inherent interest in working as a courier, looking, for a position with ABC Company. Bringing understanding of distributing packages to correct destinations.
• Current driver’s license
• Reliable vehicle with insurance
• Exceptionally competent in ensuring the safety of packages and documents.
• Proficient in receiving and processing payments.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a busy team-oriented environment.
High School Diploma
Wheeling High School, Wheeling, WV
- Cargo Loading and Unloading
- Package Delivery
- Payments Handling
- Delivery Vehicles Driving
- Safety Procedures
- Hazardous Goods Management
- Dispatch Liaison
- Items Sorting
- Information Recording
Go Couriers, Wheeling, WV
2/2021 – 5/2021
• Sorted incoming and outgoing parcels according to provided instructions
• Assisted in loading and unloading packages to and from trucks and vans
• Provided support in recording information such as received items
• Accompanied delivery drivers to destinations, and assisted in mapping short routes
• Obtained signatures from customers
• Remained in constant contact with dispatchers in order to provide them with delivery information
• Captained the Wheeling Baseball Team, winning all 5 matches held in an interstate capacity
• Led a team of volunteers to work at a local orphanage for 3 months
• Fluent in 3 languages, including English, Mandarin, and Spanish\