Anything that has had a significant impact on a company or carpentry project is an accomplishment.
A carpenter’s resume looks great if it contains some of your achievements.
After reading a list of your accomplishments as a carpenter, a hiring manager can make informed decisions to hire you.
In the achievements or accomplishments section of your resume, it is imperative to write quantifiable statements that tell the hiring manager what you have done in the past.
In order to write accomplishments on a carpenter resume, think about your past experiences with results.
These could be something as simple as completing a carpentry project on time, or as complex as performing simultaneous carpentry jobs.
Determining your achievements as a carpenter is not difficult. If you look back, you will see that you can make a list of achievements that you never even thought were much.
To give you an idea about what a carpenter’s accomplishments or achievements can be, here is a list to refer to:
15 Sample Accomplishments and Achievements for Carpenter Resume
- Designed furniture for a music-themed restaurant that was considered one of its kind in the state.
- Introduced a series of unique power tools to the company, as a result, decreased work time by 50%.
- Determined material needs for a big carpentry project, and effectively prioritized tasks resulting in reduced timelines.
- Attained the “Woodpecker Award 2021” for performing excellent carpentry work throughout the year.
- Completed 450 carpentry jobs, over a successful period of 5 years.
- Maintained safety precautions at the worksite for all projects. Reduced accidents by 45%.
- Trained 35+ apprentices in performing high-quality carpentry work, over a period of 2 years.
- Implemented a training program for newly hired carpenters, which increased knowledge of carpentry resources.
- Ensured retention of junior carpenters, by providing them with constant motivation.
- Redesigned all windows, doors, and cabinets of the city town hall. Received high commendation from the mayor.
- Recommended by the town mayor to work on a new community club, owing to an excellent reputation for high-end work.
- Completed a high volume of carpentry mini-projects within the given timelines.
- Oversaw the scheduling of apprentices and junior carpenters. Ensured proper back-ups, and timeliness of each project.
- Piloted development of woodwork plan for a five-star hotel, and implemented work processes within given deadlines.
- Singlehandedly managed a large influx of small carpentry projects involving cartons and boxes.