Working at Ulta Beauty is a dream for many beauty advisors, once they have qualified.
But, in order to apply for the beauty advisor job at Ulta Beauty, you have to write a solid resume.
This will ensure that your professional profile information is correctly communicated to the hiring manager.
Write your resume carefully.
Competition can be quite vicious when you are applying for a beauty advisor position at Ulta Beauty.
You will need to convince the hiring manager that you are an excellent individual to hire because of your skills and experiences.
Here is an example to get ideas from:
Ulta Beauty Advisor Resume Sample
900 Dale Road, Ithaca, NY 41248
Professionally trained Beauty Advisor, with a solid track record of working in high-end beauty salons. Unmatched ability to provide excellent advice to clients, based on their specific hair and skin types. Well-versed in performing hair styling and coloring work, and ensuring client comfort throughout the salon experience. Known to lead and motivate team members to make the most of their potential.
Client Liaison | Skin and Hair Assessment
Beauty Advice | Customer Services Excellence Retail Support
Salon Promotion | Training and Development
Complaint Handling | Suggestive Selling
Trends Determination | Vendor Relations
Ulta Beauty, Ithaca, NY
• Retain many a dissatisfied customer by providing her with excellent hair care services
• Provided training to 30+ staff members in different areas of salon management
• Implement a unique hair assessment system, which took 50% less time
• Greet clients and inquire into their purpose of visit
• Assess clients’ skin and hair and provide treatment advice
• Inquire into allergies or reservations about specific skin and hair products
• Educate clients about available products and suggest services
• Perform hair and skin treatments according to clients’ requirements
• Assist clients in choosing makeup and skincare products to buy or use
• Respond to questions regarding salon procedures and products
• Handle complaints in accordance with set protocols
• Assist customers in choosing products that will suit their skin and hair
• Schedule and follow up on appointments
Sephora, Ithaca, NY
• Assisted beauty advisors by setting our supplies for them
• Mixed products such as skin polishes, bleaches, and hair color
• Supported application and massage processes
• Ensured cleanliness and maintenance of assigned salon areas
• Handled front desk, by providing information to walk-in clients, and responding to phone queries
Bachelor’s Degree in Cosmetology
New York State University, Ithaca, NY – 2015