There are several ways to attract the hiring manager to consider your resume.
One such way is by adding the objective statement right at the top of the resume.
An objective statement is a very important section that is written to do justice to your skills and passion.
Using it wisely will lead to you being the next favorite of the hiring manager.
Make the first impression that you create on a hiring manager positive and it’ll be smooth sailing from thereon
. Here are some examples of resume objectives for a beauty advisor job. Feel free to use one of them in your resume.
6 Sample Objectives for Beauty Advisor Resume
1. Top performing Beauty Advisor with over 4 years of relevant experience, seeking employment at AA Company. Energetic to assess clients’ skin and hair types and provide information about complementing products.
2. Seeking a position as a Beauty Advisor at Estee Lauder. Poised to exceed sales goals by using my exceptional ability to create interest in the company’s products and product lines.
3. Hardworking and diligent Beauty Advisor seeking a position with TYL. Eager to effectively determine clients’ specific beauty and makeover requirements, while paying special attention to meeting these needs by adhering to established company protocols.
4. Looking for a position as a Beauty Advisor at Frontline Cosmetics. Offering deep insight into handling both the sales and administrative ends of managing a beauty counter within a busy retail environment.
5. A Beauty Advisor position with Hannah Jenkins Cosmetics where my deep comprehension of beauty products and skin and hair types will be used to ensure customer satisfaction and exceed sales goals.
6. Highly experienced Beauty Advisor with 6+ years of experience seeking a position at Great Spa Stories. Offering skills in providing beauty advice to clients based on their specific hair and skin types to exceed sales goals and ensure repeat business.