There are several ways a hiring manager separates a good resume from a bad one. One such way is by looking at the objective statement right at the top of the resume.
If an objective is not present, the hiring manager may decide to keep reading or not. But if an objective is present but isn’t up to standards, there is a huge chance that the resume will be rejected. Is the verdict to leave the objective out? No way! An objective must be part of the resume for it to reach a higher platform.
An objective can be described as that very important short paragraph that is written to do justice to your skills and passion in a professional sense.
Using it wisely will lead to you being the next favorite of the hiring manager. Leaving it out may still end up with the hiring manager going through the rest of the resume, but with a bad taste in his or her mouth. Not done!
Make the first impression that you create on a hiring manager positive and it’ll be smooth sailing from thereon. Here are some examples of resume objectives for a beauty advisor job.
6 Sample Objectives for Beauty Advisor Resume
1. Top performing Beauty Advisor with over 4 years’ experence, eager to work for AA Company to assess clients’ skin and hair types and provide information about complementing products.
2. Seeking a position as a Beauty Advisor at Estee Lauder to exceed sales goals through exceptional ability to create interest in the company’s products and product lines.
3. Hardworking and diligent Beauty Advisor seeking a position with TYL. Poised to effectively determine clients’ specific beauty and makeover requirements, while paying special attention to meeting these needs by adhering to established company protocols.
4. Looking for a position as a Beauty Advisor at Frontline Cosmetics. Offering deep insight into handling both the sales and administrative ends of managing a beauty counter within a busy retail environment.
5. A Beauty Advisor position with Hannah Jenkins Cosmetics. Employing deep comprehension of beauty products and skin and hair types to ensure customer satisfaction and exceed sales goals.
6. Highly experienced Beauty Advisor with 6+ years of experience seeking a position at Great Spa Stories. Offering skills in providing beauty advice to clients based on their specific hair and skin types to exceed sales goals and ensure repeat business.