Striving for perfection when you are writing your resume is vital to its success.
A resume sample for a beauty consultant position is provided here for you to get ideas from:
Beauty Consultant Resume Example
7 N Avenue
Park City, KS 19373
Pleasant and friendly Beauty Consultant with a track record of success in determining clients’ specific requirements for beauty products and helping them choose the right ones. Highly skilled in comprehending various skin types, face shapes, and coloring, and efficiently recommending correlating products. Expertly handles product demonstrations and product stocking and inventory management tasks.
✓ Skin and Hair Analysis ✓ Product Recommendation
✓ Network Maintenance ✓ Stress Management
✓ Consultation Provision ✓ Upselling
✓ Market Research ✓ Trends Determination
✓ Makeovers ✓ Product Demonstrations
✓ Stock Management ✓ Makeup Application
• Increased the number of clients by 20% within six months of joining, owing to excellent word-of-mouth marketing.
• Introduced a unique makeover for people who may have stress-related physical marks, the treatment being adopted as a trend by the locals now.
• Provided complete makeovers to 50 people in one day, in the absence of a second beauty consultant.
• Singlehandedly managed the entire makeup counter for 12 days, during the Christmas holidays, generating a revenue of $9500 a week.
Estee Lauder, Park City, KS
2016 – Present
• Greet clients when they arrive at the beauty counter and engage them in conversation to determine their specific product requirements.
• Provide clients with information on available beauty products such as creams, lotions, patches and makeup items.
• Show clients what each piece can do by providing them with demonstrations and product information.
• Examine clients’ skin and hair types and provide them with information on which products they should be using.
• Assist clients by educating them on how to use beauty products and their expected results.
• Provide price and expiry information to clients and upsell products by giving them intros to new or complementing products.
• Assist clients in choosing the right product based on their skin colors and types.
• Provide makeovers for clients to help them decide which look to carry.
Beauty Counter Assistant
Julia Princeton, Park City, KS
2009 – 2016
• Created appropriate space for hair and skin products on the counter or shelves.
• Correctly priced all products and placed them in the display cases.
• Oversaw product inventory and communicated low stock situations to the supervisor.
• Assisted clients by showing them their product of choice and providing correlating application information.
• Ensured that the beauty counter was adequately cleaned and maintained during work hours.
High School Diploma
Park City High School, Park City, KS | 2008