In your resume for nursing assistant position, make emphasis on your abilities and skills in providing compassionate care under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Also mention your knowledge regarding personal care protocols, ability to monitor patient status, recording of patient data, helping residents with treatments and procedures, and maintaining patient care equipment.
Look at the following sample which will give you a clear idea how to make your resume. Don’t forget to support your resume with an effective nursing assistant cover letter.
11 Example Street
OBJECTIVE: A Nursing Assistant position with a facility that will enable me to correspond to my employers professionally and offer the highest level of comfort and care to patients.
• 1 year nursing assistant experience in clinical setting
• Able to anticipate to the needs of the patient
• Creative, self-motivated and proactive
• Demonstrated ability to interact with patients, relatives, guests, and all levels of staff
• Effective planning, organizational and detail-orientation skills
• Nursing Assistant training
• Currently enrolled in nursing program
Jan 2011 – Dec 2011
Maple Grove Hospital – Maple Grove, MN
• Provided personal care and safety to patients under the supervision of licensed nursing staff
• Took vital signs of patients
• Assisted the care team by providing helpful, comforting and compassionate care to patients and families
• Facilitated the admission, discharge and transfer of patients on and off the unit
• Maintained an arranged unit environment with adequate supplies and equipment in order to smooth the progress of staff
• Contributed to efficient communication
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
High School Diploma – 2010
CPR Certification – 2011
ADDITIONAL (See Nursing Assistant Skills to include in this section)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focused and flexible
Note: See this nursing assistant cover letter sample which will support your resume.