Advertisements are an employer’s window to a multitude of talented candidates.
No matter where an advertisement is supposed to be placed, it needs to be eye-catching and relevant to the job opening.
Take a look at an example of an advertisement for a nursing assistant position.
Nursing Assistant Job Advertisement Sample
Job Title: Nursing Assistant
Employer: Nashville Family Healthcare
Location: New York, NY
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Description: The following list of duties consists of this position’s essential job duties. Other tasks might be assigned per situation.
– Provide direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse
– Take and record patient vitals
– Assist nurses and doctors with medical and surgical procedures
– Perform various documentation and communication tasks
– Assist patients with personal hygiene practices
– Escort patients to procedure rooms
– Administer medical under the supervision of registered nurse or doctor
– Provide emotional support to patients and families
Qualifications: Ideal candidate needs to possess a current nursing license or be certified in New York.
– Six months experience in a healthcare facility is preferable but not necessary
– High school graduate or equivalent
– Ability to work on a rotating shift
– Knowledge of medical terminology
– Should be able to stand for long periods of time
– Must possess compassionate nature
– Highly organized with a keen sense of acute patient care
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please send your resume along with a short cover letter to [Employer Address / Email Here]