Many Assistants in Nursing (AIN) seek resume writing help as they strive to build an interview-winning resume.
The good news is there is a lot of resume writing guidance available for candidates seeking an AIN position.
How to Write a Good Resume for AIN (Assistant in Nursing) Job?
- List the relevant facts about your candidacy in a compelling manner.
- Do not be generic; instead, write a unique resume that genuinely reflects you as a viable candidate.
- Begin your resume with a summary statement to entice the reader to read the rest of your resume.
Here is a resume sample suitable for candidates seeking an AIN position.
See also: AIN Cover Letter
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) Resume Sample
65 Silver Blvd, Houston, TX 54220
martha @ email . com
ASSISTANT IN NURSING
Committed to outperforming in a multicultural healthcare setting.
Dedicated, patient-focused nursing professional with hands-on experience in providing physical and emotional support to patients. Able to attend to a high volume of patients in busy hospital wards while maintaining the delivery of the highest quality patient care. Competent in patient data collection and history taking. Track record of reporting vital changes in patient’s condition effectively and objectively
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Equipment Sterilization – ER Response
– Hygiene Assistance – Medicine Administration
– Sample Collection – Patient Positioning
– Procedure Assistant – Wound Dressing
– Feeding Assistance – Sanitation Compliance
– Record-Keeping – Communication
Assistant in Nursing
LIVE WELL HEALTHCARE, Houston, TX
• Ensure sterilization of all equipment used during various medical procedures
• Assist the patients in feeding and provide personal care assistance
• Provide support to the nursing team and medical staff
• Devised a history collection mechanism that ensured 100% availability of all required patient data
• Implemented an innovative patient care plan that enhanced patient satisfaction by 40%
AGED CARE CENTER, Houston, TX
• Maintained detailed records of all assigned patients
• Checked patient’s vitals periodically
• Changed linens regularly and ensured proper cleanliness and hygiene of the ward
• Ensured 100% hygiene and feeding care of assigned patients by proactively assessing personal care needs and catering to the same
Diploma in Nursing Assisting
Community College, Houston, TX – 2008
American Institute of Nursing Professionals (AINP)
International Nursing Organization (INO)
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Computer: MS Word and Excel