When writing your Au Pair CV or Resume, you should include an eye-catching objective because it is the first statement which a prospective employer will see. Your objective statement needs to be written in a way that motivates a prospective employer to go through your full CV or Resume.
The following are the top 10 Au Pair CV Objective Samples to help you write a good resume or CV.
10 Sample Objectives for Au Pair Resume
7 Au Pair Objectives With Experience
1. Child care-focused individual seeking a position as an Au Pair or Nanny with ABC Agency. Utilizing hands-on experience in catering to the needs of children of different ages to participate in all household duties as a typical family member.
2. Energetic and nurturing Au-pair looking for a position with an agency or private household to nourish and develop young minds while fulfilling their needs.
3. Seeking a nanny position with a private household. Leveraging childcare skills and housekeeping experience to improve and enhance the growth of children.
4. To obtain an Au Pair position with a dynamic agency. Bringing energy and skills to develop, motivate, lead, and encourage children.
5. To work for ABC Company as an Au-pair where skills in cooking, cleaning, and children development can be translated into clients’ improved satisfaction.
6. Diligent childcare professional with 3+ years experience handling children from ages 2 months to 10 years. Seeking to leverage the compassionate work ethic with a renowned company.
7. Enthusiastic Au pair and babysitter poised to contribute to ABC Company. Excellent IQ level, child care, and time management skills. Served as a babysitter to three families in Texas. Received glowing references from each for the excellent childcare.
3 Au Pair Objectives With No Experience
8. Recent high school graduate with proven communication, activities planning, and childcare skills. Seeking a position as an Aupair to support the needs of the host family. Clean medical and criminal history.
9. Passionate childcare professional, seeking a position as an Au Pair. Hoping to leverage childcare skills to help ABC Company achieve its short term and long term goals.
10. Dependable and organized Au Pair eager to work for a family. Bringing skills in childcare and household management to surpass the employer’s expectations. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
See also: Au Pair Cover Letter