A stacker should write a solid resume to present their skills and experience to a hiring manager.
In a Stacker Resume, it is important to highlight your ability to operate machines and hand tools to pick and stack items such as lumber and equipment.
Typically, a stacker’s resume should highlight the fact that they can easily move controls to lift hoists and slide single layers of items onto chains of sorting machines.
All this information will serve to help the hiring authority determine that you are a skilled stacker, and can be considered for the position.
Related: Stocker Resume Sample
See the sample below to get ideas.
Stacker Resume Example
64 Tree Street, New York City, NY 54021
Physically dexterous, organized, and hardworking individual, with excellent knowledge of handling stacking and sorting work. Proficient in loading, unloading, and moving materials by effectively reading and comprehending work orders. Adept at safely and efficiently stacking items onto pallets, by following set rules and regulations.
• Product Picking
• Machine Operations
• Downtime Minimization
• Safety Compliance
• Equipment Setup
• Quality Monitoring
• Materials Inspection
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS AS A STACKER
• Minimized downtime by implementing exceptionally well-placed work processes.
• Introduced a material inspection system, as a result, decreased issues in picking processes.
• Trained 15 newly hired stacking and pickers as part of their training process.
Performance Materials, New York City, NY
12/2014 – Present
• Check work orders to determine picking and stacking requirements
• Set up and calibrate stacking machines and pallets
• Operate machines in order to sort and stack items
• Move controls to lift hoists and slide layers of items onto sorting machine chains
• Start chain conveyor in bottom pockets in order to transfer items onto powered rollers
• Stack finished goods onto pallets ensuring safety and efficiency
• Ensure that supplies are readily available for machine operators
• Monitor the quality of picked products and ensure that they are properly labeled
• Set up and maintain treater equipment to ensure proper setup stacking tools
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on stacking machines and pallets
• Check machines for defects and perform repairs as necessary
International Paper, New York City, NY
2/2013 – 12/2014
• Assisted in locating products from storage areas
• Checked products against work order instructions
• Moved products from storage areas to packing areas
• Ensured that items were properly tagged with price, batch, and expiry information
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, New York City, NY – 2009