A resume for Laundry Assistant position should be submitted in response to an advertised job opening or as part of employment inquiry.
As an important part of your job application package, your resume should indicate your skilles, capabilities, experiences and accomplishments in a precise manner.
The following sample resume for laundry assistant position will help you in your job hunting process.
See this Laundry Assistant Cover Letter to support your resume.
45 New Street, Detroit, MI 20122
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Laundry Assistant with Amway Laundries. Bringing progressive experience in providing laundry and related services to diverse range of clients.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 2 years’ experience working as a laundry assistant
• In-depth knowledge of different laundry machines
• Hands-on experience in monitoring machinery and fixing any problems
• Comprehensive understanding of diagnosing problems with machinery
• Well versed in maintaining stock and invoices
• Familiar with standard software that is used to record information pertaining to laundry services
• Working knowledge of cleaning practices entail and any related chemical usage
• Good understanding of wash cycle work
Jan 2014 – Feb 2016
Amway Laundries, Detroit, MI
• Obtained special training to execute laundry services
• Introduced swift methods of laundry which increased revenue by 30%
• Washed clothes according to type
• Collected laundry from several clients and deliver to the company
• Delivered laundry back to customers
• Loaded and unloaded laundry
High School Diploma | City School, Detroit, MI | 2012
• Well versed in assisting customers who like to perform their own laundering services
• Trained to ensure that all machinery is cleaned and dried before the end of the day
• Ability to work long shifts and on a seven day roster
• Good communication skills
• Bilingual – English and Portuguese