A resume for the Laundry Assistant position should be submitted in response to an advertised job opening or as part of an employment inquiry.
As an important part of your job application package, your resume should indicate your skills, capabilities, experiences, and accomplishments in a precise manner.
The following sample resume for the laundry assistant position will help you in your job hunting process.
Also, see this Laundry Assistant Cover Letter to support your resume.
Laundry Assistant Resume Example
45 New Street
Detroit, MI 20122
“I am enthusiastic to provide laundry and related services to a diverse range of clients.“
Top-performing laundry assistant with 7+ years of experience working in busy laundromats. Proficient in operating different laundry machines and fixing any problems when the need arises. Comprehensive understanding of diagnosing problems with machinery.
• Well versed in maintaining stock and invoices
• Familiar with standard software that is used to record information about laundry services
• Working knowledge of cleaning practices entail and any related chemical usage
• Good understanding of wash cycle work
• Able to perform basic laundry machine maintenance work
• Able to collect and count cash and coins
Amway Laundries, Detroit, MI
Jun 2016 – present
• Introduce swift methods of laundry which increased revenue by 30%
• Wash clothes according to type
• Collect laundry from several clients and deliver it to the company
• Deliver laundry back to customers
• Load and unload laundry cycles
• Place linen in containers for transport to laundry
• Examine laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability
• Count and record linen to fill the requisition
AA Coin Laundry, Detroit, MI
Aug 2014 – Jun 2016
• Obtained special training to execute laundry services
• Assisted customers who liked to perform their own laundering services
• Ensured that all machinery is cleaned and dried before the end of the day
• Worked in extended shifts and on a seven-day roster
• Provided exceptional customer service using good communication skills and bilingual (English/Spanish) ability
High School Diploma
City School, Detroit, MI
• Cash Handling
• Customer Service
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management