Your resume for the stocker position is an opportunity to provide an insight into your professional competencies and experiences.
Do not let this opportunity get away.
Use the resume as a means to impress the hiring manager and encourage them to call you in for an interview.
Here is how you can word your resume for the stocker position:
Stocker Resume Example
45 5th Street
Fargo, ND 55250
janeporter @ email . com
Well-organized and ambitious Stocker with 11+ years of proven track record of dealing with incoming stock deliveries and handling stock inventory by ensuring that it is aptly placed and that sufficient quantity is available. Highly approachable and perceptive with a great ability to work collaboratively in a time-efficient and accurate manner.
✓ Storage Management ✓ Labeling
✓ Display Management ✓ Inventory Management
✓ Visual Merchandising ✓ Phone Orders Support
✓ Price Computation ✓ Records Maintenance
✓ Stock Replenishment ✓ Order Filling
• Increased the store’s revenue by 58% by suggesting the use of the 4 Ps of marketing to shelf their own products.
• Decreased delivery costs by 75% by bringing onboard a supplier who offered free stock delivery.
• Implemented a code marking system which increased product identification efficiency by 20%.
• Replaced the old inventory management system with a more novel one, making the process 50% more efficient than earlier.
The Retail Place, Fargo, ND
11/2013 – Present
• Receive shipments/deliveries from suppliers and vendors and ensure that they are properly stored
• Create storage space according to the type of items to be stored and ensure that any fragile merchandise is well taken care of
• Unload merchandise from delivery trucks and check it for conformation to work orders
• Stock shelves with unpacked items and place labels on them for easy identification
• Assist customers in filling their orders by providing information on availability and delivery timelines
Some Company, Fargo, ND
6/2010 – 11/2013
• Computed prices of merchandise
• Prepared items for shipment to customers
• Replaced damaged products and ensure that new ones are promptly delivered to customers
• Cleaned and maintained storage areas and front-end shelves
• Assisted customers in making buying decisions by demonstrating product features and benefits
• Made sure that all items were properly placed on their assigned shelves
• Cleaned and tidied shelves and removed any expired or near expiry items
• Coordinated the work of janitorial staff to ensure that the store was kept constantly clean
High School Diploma
Fargo High School, Fargo, ND