Resumes for order puller position contain a brief overview of a candidate’s professional life.
These are important documents because they provide prospective employers with information that can be used to decide which candidate to hire for a certain position.
The main reason for ensuring that your resume stands out is the fact that resumes are your ticket to employment in an organization.
If you write a good resume, the chances of your consideration will grow tremendously.
What does a “good” resume include?
A good resume is one that has the capacity to persuade a prospective employer to call you in an interview.
This means that you should not include any kind of misinformation or exaggerated facts in your resume; you need to write what you have done and what you can do.
Have a look at the following resume sample of an order puller to comprehend what needs to be written in a resume.
Order Puller Resume Example
6810 Ridgely Avenue # 3, Fairmont, WV 99002
Cellular: (000) 999-9999
❖❖ ORDER PULLER ❖❖
Energetic order puller with five years of extensive experience working in a warehouse environment. Effective planning and organizational skills along with a great ability to pay special attention to detail. Special ability to work well under extreme pressure. Comprehensive know-how of shipment procedures.
|• Tickets management
• Quality control
• SOP adherence
• Items counting
• Time management
• Orders maintenance
|• Order picking
• Product placing
• Product accuracy
• Hazards handling
• Hand-held scanner
• Handled order details for over 100 projects with absolute accuracy
• Reined in rollercoaster order handling project requiring 52,000 items to be pulled and shipped in three days
• Reduced order finding time 30% by employing an electronic inventory system
• Streamlined the shipment procedure by incorporating an automatic pallet system that moves items from half the way from the storage area to the loading area
MOHAWK HOME, Fairmont, WV (5/2014 – Present)
• Take orders from supervisor and move items from storage areas to the shipping pallet
• Read work orders and ensure that they coincide with order pulling activities
• Locate items in storage areas and ensure accuracy of item and batch numbers
• Physically pull orders from shelves and load them onto forklifts or carry smaller items by hand
• Transport items to the quality check the area and look for any damages or discrepancies
• Ensure that damaged products are reported and isolated for a return
• Pack items into boxes or cartons and ensure that they are labeled properly
• Transport packed items onto the shipping pallet and assist in loading them onto the delivery van or truck
• Make sure that items are properly placed inside the delivery vehicle and that all associated paperwork is complete
• Create reports pertaining to pulled and dispatched orders at the end of each day
HARVEST INC. Fairmont, WV (1/2009 – 5/2014)
• Assisted in order pulling and shipping activities
• Ensured that each pulled order is in accord with the information provided
• Physically lifted and placed products on transport equipment or operate forklifts
• Handled labeling and matching services to ensure quality control
• Ensured that each packed item is placed onto the delivery vehicle safely
ABC HIGH SCHOOL, Fairmont, WV, 2008