Resumes for order puller position contain brief overview a candidate’s professional life.
These are important documents because they provide prospective employers with information that can be used to decide which candidate to hire for a certain position.
The main reason for ensuring that your resume stands out is the fact that resumes are your ticket to employment in an organization. If you write a good resume, chances of your consideration will grow tremendously.
What does a “good” resume include? A good resume is one that has the capacity to persuade a prospective employer to call you in an interview. This means that you should not include any kind of misinformation or exaggerated facts in your resume; you need to write what you have done and what you can do.
Have a look at the following resume sample of an order puller to comprehend what needs to be written in a resume.
Order Puller Resume Example
6810 Ridgely Avenue # 3, Fairmont, WV 99002
Cellular: (999) 999-9999, Email:
❖❖ ORDER PULLER ❖❖
Energetic order puller with five years of extensive experience working in a warehouse environment. Effective planning and organizational skills along with a great ability to pay special attention to detail. Special ability to work well under extreme pressure. Comprehensive know-how of shipment procedures.
|• Tickets management||• Order picking||• Time management|
|• Quality control||• Product placing||• Orders maintenance|
|• SOP adherence||• Housekeeping||• Hazards handling|
|• Items counting||• Product accuracy||• Hand-held scanner|
• Handled order details for over 100 projects with absolute accuracy
• Reined in rollercoaster order handling project requiring 52,000 items to be pulled and shipped in three days
• Reduced order finding time 30% by employing an electronic inventory system
• Streamlined the shipment procedure by incorporating an automatic pallet system that moves items from half the way from the storage area to the loading area
MOHAWK HOME Fairmont, WV
Order Puller (5/2010 – Present)
• Take orders from supervisor and move items from storage areas to the shipping pallet
• Read work orders and ensure that they coincide with order pulling activities
• Locate items in storage areas and ensure accuracy of item and batch numbers
• Physically pull orders from shelves and load them onto forklifts or carry smaller items by hand
• Transport items to the quality check area and look for any damages or discrepancies
• Ensure that damaged products are reported and isolated for return
• Pack items into boxes or cartons and ensure that they are labeled properly
• Transport packed items onto the shipping pallet and assist in loading them onto the delivery van or truck
• Make sure that items are properly placed inside the delivery vehicle and that all associated paperwork is complete
• Create reports pertaining to pulled and dispatched orders at the end of each day
HARVEST INC. Fairmont, WV
Warehouse Worker (1/2009 – 5/2010)
• Assisted in order pulling and shipping activities
• Ensured that each pulled order is in accord with the information provided
• Physically lifted and placed products on transport equipment or operate forklifts
• Handled labeling and matching services to ensure quality control
• Ensured that each packed item is placed onto the delivery vehicle safely
ABC HIGH SCHOOL, Fairmont, WV, 2008
Last updated on