Entry level resume writing is not something that should scare you.
If you are committed, then lack of experience hardly matters.
And employers who send out information that they are looking for new graduates or inexperienced people, are aware of this.
Technically, an order picker entry-level resume will receive the same attention that one with extensive experience will.
“Delivering what is next and improving what is now” should be the essence of your resume. Showing yourself as an expert even if you are not exactly experienced in a work area is what you should be doing.
Employers look for order pickers who are go-getters – submissive and shy people hardly impress potential employers who are looking for someone to take the company to new heights.
What follows is an order picker resume sample for entry-level candidates.
Entry Level Order Picker Resume Sample (No Experience)
998 Three Lane | Madison, NH 25200 | (000) 999-1421 | keval @ email . com
Physically dexterous ~ Well-organized ~ Hardworking
• Knowledge of working in a busy warehouse environment.
• Team-player with exceptional communication skills and a friendly and approachable attitude.
• Excellent skills in reading and comprehending work orders to determine type and quantity of items to be picked.
• Effectively able to build pallets to maximize pallet space and stability.
• Proven ability to use technology to check inventory status and availability of required items.
• Focused on ascertaining that all safety measures are put in place and abided by to ensure both staff and item security.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
|• Storage Allocation||• Safety Checks||• Packing and Shipping|
|• Labeling||• Inventory Management||• Order Pulling|
|• Equipment Maintenance||• Forklift Operations||• Paperwork Management|
Madison High School, Madison, NH – 2016
High School Diploma
• Volunteered services at the school uniform shop during the summers of 2015 and 2016
• Led 3 school clubs (sports, drama, and literature), two of which (drama and literature) were self-conceptualized
Warehouse Intern | 2/2018 – 11/2018
Lineage Logistics, Madison, NH
• Studied work orders and determined items place according to their serial and batch numbers.
• Located items in storage areas and compared information on them to the provided data on work orders.
• Pulled orders from their storage spaces, and checked for damage.
• Notified the supervisor of any apparent damages.
• Packed and labeled picked orders according to specified protocols and procedures.
• Loaded packed orders onto awaiting delivery trucks while ensuring that they were properly and safely stacked.
• Ensured that associated paperwork was made available with every shipment.
• Updated shipment and delivery information into the warehouse system.
• Warehouse Inventory Software
• Microsoft Word and Excel