How to Write a Good Resume for Order Selector Position?
There is only one piece of advice that you need when writing an order selector resume, that is to say, keep it simple and real.
While it is sometimes natural to get carried away when providing information in a resume, it is essential to keep it as relevant as possible.
Imagine writing something in your order selector resume and then realizing that you put in too much information, ending up with the hiring manager rejecting your resume!
You only get one chance. Therefore, use it wisely. Sample ahead for your reference:
Related: Order Selector Cover Letter
Order Selector Resume Example
781 La Veta Street
North Port, FL 34201
Top-producing Order Selector with 11+ years of progressively responsible experience in fast-paced and busy warehouse environments. A rare combination of skills in selecting customer’s orders and preparing them for shipping. Track record of success working in a busy warehouse environment and continuously ensuring the delivery of exceptional services.
Organized and active, able to determine the location and type of item to be selected and shipped based on information provided in order forms. Superior ability to operate forklifts to pick large orders while ensuring the safety of people and products in the area
✓ Order Picking
✓ Work Safety Practices
✓ Pallet Building
✓ Forklift Operations
✓ Returns Processing
✓ Error Minimization
✓ Warehouse Maintenance
✓ Packing and Labeling
✓ Process Improvement
✓ Stacking Protocols
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS AS AN ORDER SELECTOR
• Improved the order packaging system by suggesting constant oversight from order selection time to delivery.
• Trained ten other order selectors in safely operating and maintaining forklifts and pallet jacks.
• Introduced a novel order picking system, which proved to be 85% more efficient than the one already in use.
• Minimized errors in order selection by implementing processes to check and recheck order sheets for order type and quantity.
Super Value Inc., North Port, FL
11/2014 – Present
• Look through order forms and notes to determine the type and quantity of items to be selected.
• Locate articles in the inventory system, assessing their physical location within the warehouse.
• Hand-pick or use forklifts to pick items from their places and compare item information from the order form.
• Transport picked items from the storage to the packaging area, and check them for quality and damage.
• Pack and label selected items according to established protocols, ensuring that all information on them is appropriately placed.
Costco, North Port, FL
5/2012 – 11/2014
• Transported packed items to the delivery area, and ensured their proper and safe stacking in awaiting trucks.
• Ensured that appropriate paperwork is developed and sent with all outgoing shipments.
• Entered outward shipment information in the warehouse system while ensuring that any additional data such as delays and damages is provided as well.
• Physically moved items from storage areas to packing pallets and ensured that appropriate labels were affixed to them.
Whole Foods Market, North Port, FL
2/2010 – 5/2012
• Assisted order pickers in locating required items within specified storage areas.
• Checked information on each picked piece to ensure that it coincided with order form information.
• Loaded items to be shipped onto delivery trucks, ensuring that they are safely stacked.
• Ascertained that all assigned warehouse areas were kept cleaned and continuously maintained.
High School Diploma
North Fort High School, North Port, FL | 2009
• Vocollect Technology
• MS Word
• Excel Database
I remain calm under pressure.