Waitresses are usually the face of any food service setting because they are sometimes the only individual who interacts with guests throughout their visit.
How a waitress conducts herself and manages customers determines the overall image of the food service establishment.
If you are writing a resume for a waitress position, then keep in mind that employers are very interested in your quantifiable achievements.
They look closely at the accomplishments or Achievements section of a resume as it determines what a candidate could bring to the employer and how she would perform in the future.
Here are some examples of achievements in a waitress role. You can utilize these phrases when writing your resume or CV.
Sample Accomplishments and Achievements for a Waitress CV and Resume
- Received excellent ratings in many performance reviews in five years owing to excellent skills in greeting customers, escorting them to their tables, providing menus, and taking orders.
- Reduced the operating costs by $40000 per year by managing the inventory of redundant food items and eliminating them from the daily shopping list.
- Provided exemplary table service that increased the guest base by 40% within six months.
- Attained 500+ 5-star feedback on Google reviews.
- Received commendation for multitasking in the largest and busiest section of the restaurant during peak hours.
- Made customers feel they were consistently taken care of without invading their privacy.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by 100% by delivering food and drinks in a time-efficient and accurate manner.
- Helped cook in cutting tasks, saving operational costs of the restaurant by $3000 per month.
- Transformed an extremely difficult customer into a patron by providing her premium quality services.
- Achieved “Employee of the Month” award for five consecutive months following superior customer service performance and customer feedback.
- Maintained perfect attendance for four years in a row.
- Managed the cash register accurately for three months in the absence of the cashier.
- Provided training to 10 new waiters and waitresses for deployment to the restaurant’s branches across three states.
- Resolved internal conflicts between waiters, thereby setting an example for employee relations.
- Redesigned the restaurant’s menu by providing valuable customer interest input and increasing patronage as a result.