In order to apply for a waitress job, you will be required to write a waitress CV or resume. If you want to get a waitress interview opportunity, it is important to make sure that your waitress CV shows your best skills and relevant experiences.
Take a look at the following guidelines and a CV sample of a waitress to determine how you can write one by incorporating all of the above.
- Don’t start your CV abruptly. That is to say, start with profile, summary, or waitress objective statement.
- Emphasize your waitressing skills, as well as communication and customer service abilities.
- Choose a good CV format that contains waitress accomplishments also.
- Write short bullet points. Don’t include long, boring, and chunky pieces of information.
See also: Waitress Resume Sample
Waitress CV Example
7361 9th Avenue, Spearfish, SD 577827
janhud @ email . com
●●● ENERGETIC WAITRESS ●●●
Poised to contributing to the success of the employer using exceptional communication and customer service acumen.
Self-motivated Waitress with extensive experience working in the foodservice industry. Known for creating an atmosphere of enjoyment for patrons through exceptional service. Known to provide top customer service while maintaining a professional yet “approachable” attitude.
• Well versed in handling food and wine recommendations, in sync with patrons’ moods and occasions.
• Track record of preparing and serving specialty food items and drinks to restaurant patrons.
• Skilled in handling multiple orders simultaneously especially in rush hours.
• Communication • POS Systems
• Food Preparation • Hospitality
• Complaint Resolution • Food Safety
• Buffet Management • Cash Handling
• Customer Service • Quality Control
Fogo De Chao, Spearfish, SD | 11/2016-Present
• Greet restaurant patrons and seat them in their desired areas.
• Present customers with menus and assist them in choosing items.
• Make patrons aware of the day’s specials and respond to their questions regarding ingredients.
• Provide information regarding spice levels of each chosen item.
• Take customers’ orders and repeat them to ensure accuracy.
• Inform customers of the time it will take for their orders to be served.
• Relay order information to the kitchen.
• Follow up with kitchen staff to ensure the order is prepared on time.
• Check prepared order for accuracy and portion size prior to serving.
• Serve food and beverage orders and inquire if customers would like anything else.
• Coordinate the services of servers to ensure that condiments and refills are served.
• Present customers with bills, take payments, and issue receipts.
• Clear and clean tables and ensure that the around tables are cleaned properly.
• Served 150 customers in 5 hours during an exceptionally high volume day on Memorial Day
• Increased serving time efficiency by 50% by suggesting non-spoilable items to be precooked on a daily basis
Brick House Tavern, Spearfish, SD | 1/2014-11/201
• Served water and refreshments to restaurant patrons.
• Set tables with cutlery, dishware, and glasses.
• Ensured the cleanliness and neatness of tables.
• Set up buffet tables and replenished food items in dishes.
• Assisted waiters in serving customers.
• Followed up on food and beverage orders from the kitchen and bars.
• Introduced the buffet system, thereby attracting a completely different set of customers, increasing the customer base by 30%.
• Decreased dishwashing costs by 40% by suggesting an industrial-sized dishwasher.
BA – Hospitality Management
Spearfish Community College, Spearfish, SD