A Spa Therapist administers specialized massage and body treatments to guests. They need to possess a methodical knowledge of several massage modalities in addition to a broad understanding of body treatments.
They should have outstanding communication skills and able to discover the product and service knowledge essential to provide wellness solutions to meet the requirements of guests efficiently.
Moreover, a spa therapist must hold and maintain a current state license.
In order to assist job seekers, our experts designed an excellent sample resume for entry-level Spa Therapists with less or no experience in hand.
Feel free to modify this resume as per your requirements. Also, see this Spa Therapist Cover Letter to make a perfect job application set.
Sample Spa Therapist Resume With No Experience
454 7th Street, Vaughan, ON C8E 3S7
A personable and enthusiastic individual with 6+ months’ professional experience in spa and message Therapy. Demonstrated ability to provide clients with the highest level of personalized service while maintaining a gracious and professional attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of the human body and twelve systems of the human body
- Well versed in stone massage, chair massage, Swedish massage, side-lying massage, and deep tissue massage
- Expert in caring for related equipment and products
- Able to up-sell related products and services to clients
Diploma in Message Therapy
York University, Toronto, ON
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Kalari marmma Massage
- Ayurveda Treatments
Dove Care Centre – London, ON
May 2020 – Nov 2020
- Performed all kinds of massage and body treatments while maintaining the highest standards.
- Maintained a record of supplies for the treatment rooms.
- Develop and utilize therapeutic strategies to resolve client’s soft tissue injuries.
- Performed a variety of demonstrations and events associated with the Spa Therapist.
- Provided spa services to clients by using suitable, safe, and effective techniques.
- Explained the functional methods and procedures to customer needs and preferences.
Current Ontario’s Massage Therapist License
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bilingual; French and English
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Enjoy working with multicultural people
- Flexible schedule including weekends