A spa therapist cover letter is an essential part of your job application package.
In fact, a cover letter is a good method to introduce yourself to a prospective employer and grab their attention by showing your interest and appropriateness for the spa therapist role.
The following letter sample will give you a quick start in crafting a cover letter for Spa Therapist Resume.
32 Example Street
San Diego, CA 96541
December 6, 2016
Mr. Charles Smith
Elite Massage and Spa
542 New South Street
San Diego, CA 95254
Re: Spa Therapist Position (Job ID 34333)
Dear Mr. Smith:
I am pleased to submit my resume as an application for the position of Spa Therapist at Elite Massage and Spa. Along with my diploma in spa therapy and 3 years’ hands-on experience in spa industry, I am certain in my ability to become a key member of Elite Massage and Spa.
Based on your specific needs, I offer the following talents to contribute to your bottom line:
• Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional spa treatments to clients
• Extensive experience in beauty techniques such as manicure and skincare
• Familiar with different types of relaxation techniques such as foot massage
• Competent in upselling related services and products to clients
• Able to create a relaxing environment for clients using different spa techniques
Owing to my excellent communication skills and client-focused approach, I believe I could make positive contribution to your organization. The enclosed resume detail my spa and massage skills precisely.
As a resourceful and methodical spa therapist, I would like to meet with you to discuss how my experience and abilities would be beneficial for Elite Massage and Spa. I will contact you after 5 working days to set up a meeting time. I can be reached at (200) 000-9999.
Thank you for your time and consideration.