In the present times of high stress and anxiety, more and more people are making their way to spas to help themselves relax.
Spa and massage salons provide a variety of specialized personal care services, including facials, scrubs, waxing, and massages – massage being the most popular service by far.
Medically proven, massages help people healthily manage their bodies and mind.
Spa and massage therapists are required to confer with clients to determine their individual massage needs and suggest possible therapies.
Clients do not only go to spas to acquire massage treatments to counter stress; spa and massage therapists are also trained in managing problems such as whiplash, back strain, and injuries.
What is a Spa and Massage Therapist Resume Objective?
Qualified spa and massage therapists looking for work need to ensure that their resume speaks volumes for their skills. The best way to highlight your skills is by incorporating them in a resume objective.
As far as your objective as a massage therapist is concerned, it needs to be targeted and precise. Mention your key skills and abilities and how you would contribute to the success of the employer using your capabilities.
The following are some Sample Objectives for Spa and Massage Therapist Resume. You may modify these phrases as per your requirements.
6 Sample Objectives for Spa and Massage Therapist Resume
1. Self-directed and motivated energized Massage Therapist looking for a position at ABC Spa using expertise in charting out and implementing massage solutions per the clients’ physical needs.
2. A talented and versatile individual seeking a position as a Spa Therapist at Hei Hotel and Resorts utilizing knowledge of anatomy and physiology to determine and fulfill clients’ massage needs.
3. To obtain a Massage Therapist position at Mandarin Oriental Spa. Bringing expertise in customizing massage techniques in order to enhance clients’ spa experience.
4. Friendly and methodical professional desire a Spa Therapist position with Luxury Yacht Group. Offering extensive experience in different types of massage therapies, including sports massages, prenatal massages, and neuromuscular therapies.
5. To work for HM Day Spa as a Massage Therapist using expertise in providing high-end massage services in keeping with clients’ physical and medical needs. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
6. Seeking a position as a Massage Therapist to utilize massage therapy skills and knowledge of therapeutic techniques to lessen pain, nausea, and weakness in patients and clients.