Gone are the days of conventional and long resumes that told stories about the candidates.
That is to say, concise, crisp, and relevant resumes are the need of the hour.
How to Write a One On One Teaching Assistant Resume?
If you are an aspiring candidate for a one-on-one teaching assistant job, you will find the resume writing tips given below really helpful.
Support your claims with examples
Merely stating that you possess a list of skills is not enough.
Support your claims of expertise with relevant, valuable, and quantified professional achievements and accomplishments.
Keep it Simple
Keeping the format and layout simple helps in highlighting the relevant competencies more.
Select an easy-to-read layout and go for an objective resume format that highlights your main strengths in the form of tables and bullet points.
Below is a one-on-one teaching assistant resume sample for further guidance.
One On One Teaching Assistant Resume Example
437 Redford Ave
Denver, CO 45211
jason @ email . com
ONE-ON-ONE TEACHING ASSISTANT
Highly diligent and detail-oriented educationalist, with strong teaching, listening, and speaking skills. Proficient in one on one tutoring, specific skill development, and student progress charting. A sound reputation for assisting teachers in classroom management and consistently enhancing students’ grades along with a commendable ability to enhance learning retention among students utilizing contemporary teaching strategies. Extensive knowledge of age-specific cognitive developmental milestones. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
– Instructional Coordination – Lesson Preparation
– Bulletin Board Display – Assignment Marking
– Skill Development – One on one Tutoring
– Guided Reading – Homework Assistance
– Behavior Management – Progress Monitoring
– Classroom Assistance – Special Needs Support
One on One Teaching Assistant
City School, Denver, CO
• Assist the teacher in lesson planning and implementation.
• Provide one on one tutoring to individual students or small groups of students.
• Communicate home assignment details to the students and assist them in completing the same.
• Developed ample reading and writing skills in an 8-year-old student with multiple learning disorders for six months.
• Devised and implemented a thorough curriculum for the development of phonics at the elementary level.
ABC Institute, Denver, CO
• Assisted in the academic evaluation of students.
• Coordinated with the lead teacher and psychological consultant regarding student progress.
• Prepared and organized teaching material and resources based on the lesson plan before the lesson.
Bachelor of Science in Education – 2010
ABC Technical College, Denver, CO
Major: Early Childhood Education
• MS Office Applications
• Multimedia devises Management
• Internet, Email, and Social Media interaction
• American Teachers’ Society, ATS
• Society for K-12 Educators, ISKE