If you are looking for a position as a hairdresser, then you will have to make sure that your resume speaks volumes for you.
Recruiters place a lot of stress on writing the targeted objective on your resume. Why?
The reason is simple – a resume objective is the most important part of a resume since it has the capacity to lure the reader to read the rest of the resume. So in your objective, you need to be to-the-point.
Typically, your resume objective contains information about your skills and enthusiasm, and how can you contribute to the salon using your skills.
Take a look at top 6 hairdresser resume objective examples:
Sample Objectives for Hairdresser Resume
1. Detail-oriented Hairdresser seeking a position at XYZ Salon providing exceptional hairstyling and skincare services to ensure recurring business and more profits.
2. Looking for a position as a Hairdresser at Goodworth Styling Services. Leveraging knowledge of popular hairstyling trends, along with exceptional ability to handle “bad hair days” and hair-falling issues to bring new customers and retain existing ones.
3. Strong desire to work for ABC Salon as a Hairdresser. Offering a deep knowhow of different hairstyles to cater to individual clients’ needs. 10 years of experience in handling hair care and skin care regimens.
4. To work as a Hairdresser for Jensen Salon Services, using exceptional hairdressing skills, as well as knowledge of retail hair care products and their application to provide clients with the best results and their desired “look”. Able to accurately take and follow instructions.
Entry Level Hairdresser Resume Objectives
5. To obtain a position as a Hairdresser at The Spa where insight into popular haircare and skincare fashions, trends, and products will be fully utilized.
6. Seeking a Hairdresser position at White Pearl Salon and Spa using exceptional knowledge of key salon services to provide clients with trendy hairstyling solutions.
Before writing the hairdresser objective statement, think of your strengths such as:
- What makes you a great hairdresser?
- How much do you know about salon services?
- Do you have a signature hairstyle or cut that you are famous for?
Answering all the above-mentioned questions will help you in building a great objective that stands out from the rest.