If you are looking for a position as a hairdresser, then you will have to make sure that your resume speaks volumes about you.
Recruiters place a lot of stress on writing the targeted objective on your resume. Why?
The reason is simple – a resume objective is the most important part of a resume since it has the capacity to lure the reader to read the rest of the resume. So in your objective, you need to be to the point.
Typically, your resume objective contains information about your skills and enthusiasm, and how can you contribute to the salon using your skills.
Take a look at the top 6 hairdresser resume objective examples:
Sample Objectives for Hairdresser Resume
1. Detail-oriented Hairdresser seeking a position at XYZ Salon. Bringing 8+ years of hairstyling and skincare experience to ensure recurring business and more profits.
2. Looking for a position as a Hairdresser at Goodworth Styling Services. Leveraging 5 years of hands-on experience in popular hairstyling trends, along with exceptional ability to handle hair-falling issues to bring new customers and retain existing ones.
3. Strong desire to work for ABC Salon as a Hairdresser. Offering deep knowhow of different hairstyles to cater to individual clients’ needs. 10 years of experience in handling hair care and skincare regimens.
4. To work as a Hairdresser for Jensen Salon Services. Excited to use my exceptional hairdressing skills, as well as knowledge of retail hair care products and their application to provide clients with the best results and their desired “look”. Able to accurately take and follow instructions.
Entry Level Hairdresser Resume Objective Examples
5. To obtain a position as a Hairdresser at The Spa where my insight into popular haircare and skincare fashions, trends, and products will be fully utilized.
6. Seeking a Hairdresser position at White Pearl Salon and Spa. Eager to use my knowledge of key salon services to provide clients with trendy hairstyling solutions.
Before writing the hairdresser objective statement, think of your strengths such as:
- What makes you a great hairdresser?
- How much do you know about salon services?
- Do you have a signature hairstyle or cut that you are famous for?
Answering all the above-mentioned questions will help you in building a great objective that stands out from the rest.