Summer school teachers work for a school’s summer programs where they are responsible for managing educational and entertainment programs.
They teach and develop programs for different educational groups and ensure the implementation in an appropriate manner.
Summer school teachers are also required to make schedules and procure substitute teachers and aides in order to bring the programs to success.
If you are a trained teacher, you may be interested in working at summer school. You can use the following resume sample for your application.
Summer School Teacher Resume Example
354 Esmond Street
Hildreth, NE 82929
SUMMER SCHOOL TEACHER
Expert in developing and leading summer school programs by devising individual-specific summer school programs.
TOp-performing and successful educationalist with 9+ years’ experience working as a lead teacher. Track record of effective implementation of summer school programs. Able to impart information in the most effective manner. Strong understanding of developing a developmentally correct curriculum.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Working knowledge of conducting summer school activities
• Ability to multitask with excellent time management skills
Summer School Lead Teacher
Qaudrum Elementary School, Hildreth, NE
Dec 2016 – Present
• Devise and implement educational programs and activities on an individual basis
• Maintain skill-appropriate lesson plans
• Monitor students’ progress and achievements
• Assist weak students by providing extra help
• Ensure the physical independence of children by providing appropriate spaces
• Promote children’s self-esteem by promoting their work
Quadrum Elementary School, Hildreth, NE
May 2009 – Jan 2016
• Assisted lead teacher and summer school teachers in devising and implementing the core curriculum
• Managed lesson plans as instructed by the teacher
• Ensured appropriate space for the students in order to ensure a functional educational environment
• Managed paperwork and materials for students
• Supported students in weak areas and provided teachers with student progress information
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Nebraska State University, Hildreth, NE – 2008