Summer school teachers work for a school’s summer programs where they are responsible for managing educational and entertainment programs. They teach and develop programs for different educational groups and ensure the implementation in an appropriate manner.
Summer school teachers are also required to make schedules and procure substitute teachers and aides in order to bring the programs to success.
If you are a trained teacher, you may be interested in working at summer school. You can use the following resume sample for your application.
354 Esmond Street • Hildreth, NE 82929 • Tel: (999) 219-9999 • Email:
SUMMER SCHOOL TEACHER
Expert in developing and leading summer school programs by devising individual specific summer school programs.
• Over 7 years’ experience working as a lead teacher
• Hands one experience in organizing classroom space in a manner conducive to functionality
• Track record of effective implementation of summer school programs
• In depth knowledge of managing organization centered responsibilities through information systems and notifications
Qaudrum Elementary School, Hildreth, NE Dec 2010 – Present
Summer School Lead Teacher
• Devise and implement educational programs and activities on individual basis
• Maintain skill appropriate lesson plans
• Monitor students’ progress and achievements
• Assist weak students by providing extra help
• Ensure physical independence of children by providing appropriate spaces
• Promote children’s self-esteem by promoting their work
Quadrum Elementary School, Hildreth, NE May 2009 – Jan 2010
• Assisted lead teacher and summer school teachers in devising and implementing core curriculum
• Managed lesson plans as instructed by the teacher
• Ensured appropriate space for the students in order to ensure a functional educational environment
• Managed paperwork and materials for students
• Supported students in weak areas and provided teachers with student progress information
Nebraska State University, Hildreth, NE – 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
• Able to impart information in the most effective manner
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong understanding of developing developmentally correct curriculum
• Working knowledge of conducting summer school activities
• Ability to multitask with excellent time management skills
Last updated on