There are good resumes and then there are bad resumes.
A resume that tells an employer that you have been job hopping is a bad resume.
A good resume is one which tells an employer that you are a professional looking for work in a professional environment.
It does not matter if you are an experienced science teacher or just starting your career; a resume has to provide potent information regarding your education, qualifications and skills.
In order to assist newly graduated science teachers with no experience in hand, we have created a well-written resume which will become a milestone in your ongoing career success.
Science Teacher Resume Sample – No Experience
443 Some Example Street – Cary, NC 44333
Contact #, Email
To obtain a position as Science Teacher at Weld County School District where I can effectively utilize my education and knowledge of the general science subjects.
BS Degree in Chemistry – CGPA 3.21
The University of Cary, Cary, NC – May 2017
• Highly skilled in planning a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students.
• Hands-on experience in creating a classroom environment that is favorable to learning and suitable to the development and interests of students.
• Able to maintain a control that fosters a secure and encouraging environment for all student and staff.
• Good understanding of creating a surroundings that is helpful to knowledge and growth relevant to general sciences.
• Familiar with developing lesson plans and marking papers.
• Profound ability to lecture effectively and discuss options relevant to the subject.
• Expert in handling teaching aides including interactive whiteboards and presentation projector.
SUMMER EXPERIENCE / INTERNSHIP
• Science Teacher’s Aide as part of the schools internship program – Summer 2015
• Child Care Worker – 2010
• Grocery Clerk – 2009
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
– President of the University’s Science Research Club
– Active member of school football and swimming teams
– Active member of University’s dramatics society
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work long hours and fill in as a substitute teacher
• Good attention to detail