A resume for the Medical Technologist position is a concoction of your contact information, objective/summary, qualifications, experience, and education. If you can decide how to put information under these headings, you are good to go!
The most challenging part of Medical Technologist resume writing is the selection of information to be included in it. Keep it simple.
Take a look at the following example along with this Medical Technologist Cover Letter to get a better idea.
Sample Resume for Medical Technologist
11 W. 98 Some Street, New York, NY 88078
❖❖ MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST ❖❖
Known for performing laboratory procedures and tests accurately and timely.
Dedicated and analytical-minded professional with 9 years of hands-on experience performing laboratory services with precision and accuracy. Highly skilled in operating equipment and chemicals used in specific tests. Profound ability to provide consulting services pertinent to surgical pathology, hematology, coagulation, blood banking, and other related services.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Well versed in specimen analysis and instrument maintenance.
• Able to follow regular procedures and help prepare samples for testing.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain supportive relationships with patients, physicians, pathologists, and co-workers.
|• Specimen Processing|
• Policies Compliance
• Results Reporting
|• Records Maintenance|
• Quality Control
• Supplies Management
• Consistently commended on the timely and efficient manner in which lab tests were performed thereby decreased the time that it took to make them available to patients and doctors.
• Attained the “Employee of the Month Award” in Aug 2019 and Jan 2020.
ABC HEALTHCARE – New York, NY
11/2015 – Present
• Perform clinical laboratory tests pertinent to hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, serology, microbiology, immunology and blood bank
• Calculate test records and measure prescribed quantities of samples
• Evaluate quality control information against measurable data
• Set up and maintain laboratory equipment
• Provide consultancy services regarding specific fields
FirstLight Health System – Mora, MN
10/2008 – 11/2015
• Collected specimen and analyzed tests in a precise manner
• Reported test results and maintaining records
• Adhered to quality control activities
• Ordered supplies as and when needed
BS, Clinical Lab Sciences
New York City University – New York, NY – 2006
Current NY State Medical Technologist license in microbiology, immunohematology, hematology, and serology
• Communication and interpretation
• Bilingual – English and Chinese
• Confidentiality maintenance