A resume for the Medical Technologist position contains your contact information, objective/summary, qualifications, experience, and education. If you can decide how to put information under these headings, you are good to go!
The most challenging part of Medical Technologist resume writing is the selection of information to be included in it. Keep it simple.
Take a look at the following example along with this Medical Technologist Cover Letter to get a better idea.
Sample Resume for Medical Technologist Position
11 West Street
New York, NY 88078
❖❖ MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST ❖❖
Poised to perform laboratory procedures and tests accurately and timely.
Dedicated and analytical-minded professional with 9 years of hands-on experience performing laboratory services with precision and accuracy. Highly skilled in operating equipment and chemicals used in specific tests. Profound ability to provide consulting services pertinent to surgical pathology, hematology, coagulation, blood banking, and other related services.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Well-versed in specimen analysis and instrument maintenance.
• Able to follow regular procedures and help prepare samples for testing.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain supportive relationships with patients, physicians, pathologists, and co-workers.
• Specimen Processing
• Policies Compliance
• Results Reporting
• Records Maintenance
• Quality Control
• Supplies Management
• Consistently commended on the timely and efficient manner in which lab tests were performed thereby decreasing the time that it took to make them available to patients and doctors.
• Attained the “Employee of the Month Award” in Aug 2021 and Jan 2022.
ABC HEALTHCARE – New York, NY
11/2015 – Present
• Perform clinical laboratory tests pertinent to hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, serology, microbiology, immunology, and blood bank
• Calculate test records and measure prescribed quantities of samples
• Evaluate quality control information against measurable data
• Set up and maintain laboratory equipment
• Provide consultancy services regarding specific fields
FirstLight Health System – Mora, MN
10/2008 – 11/2015
• Collected specimens and analyzed tests in a precise manner
• Reported test results and maintained records
• Adhered to quality control activities
• Ordered supplies as and when needed
BS, Clinical Lab Sciences
New York City University – New York, NY – 2006
Current NY State Medical Technologist license in microbiology, immunohematology, hematology, and serology
• Communication and interpretation
• Bilingual – English and Chinese
• Confidentiality maintenance