Associate teachers are required to deliver high-quality teaching and learning support to young learners. They enable students to make the most of their potential abilities.
A resume for this position should be focused on your relevant skills, qualifications, achievements, and experience.
The following sample will give you a better idea about how to write an excellent resume for an associate teacher position.
Related: Associate Teacher Cover Letter Sample
Associate Teacher Resume Sample
45 Dove Road
Kimball, MI 89242
“I offer extensive skills and experience in delivering quality education to young minds.”
10+ years of experience in assisting lead teachers to manage the tasks inside and outside the classroom. Highly skilled in imparting knowledge based on lesson plans and mentoring students to assist them in settling in academically and socially. ABle to observe and evaluate individual students’ performance and social and academic development.
• Able to interact at different levels with young students
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
• Social perceptiveness
• Critical thinking and coordination
• Well organized with an ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems efficiently and effectively
• Organized and planned a series of interactive activities for the school.
• Built the entire junior school’s curriculum singlehandedly by incorporating some aspects of the IB system.
Beverly Junior School – Kimball, MI
• Teach basic skills including colors, shapes, numbers, and letters.
• Assist with teaching eating habits and etiquette.
• Evaluate students’ performance based on individual ability.
• Organize activities to promote mental and physical development.
• Prepare and edit curriculum and lesson plans as and when needed.
• Prepare and implement remedial programs and activities for children who need extra attention.
Kamehameha Schools – Molokai, HI
• Assisted in daily classroom lessons.
• Substituted when Teacher was absent.
• Maintained attendance and other records.
• Supervised student activities independently.
• Provided program and secretarial support.
• Ordered and maintained materials and supplies.
• Participated in workshops.
Bachelor of Science in Education
Hawaii State University, Molokai, HI – 2008
Concentration: Early Childhood Development