The primary responsibility of a document clerk is to perform routine office duties including reception, customer service.
They assist office managers and production supervisors in performing clerical tasks.
Another responsibility of a document clerk is to maintain the Production Schedule reports in spreadsheets.
The following document clerk resume sample will help you build or update your resume in a useful way.
Document Clerk Resume Example
2177 High Mount
Little Rock, AR 7632
Dedicated clerk with hands-on experience in scanning and reading office materials to determine how/where they should be classified and filed. Well-versed in accurately stamping documents using bates and other automatic numbering machines. A meticulous individual who gathers factual information from various sources and retrieves information from files. Skilled in preparing legal pleadings binders and maintaining case files.
• Good math aptitude
• Reliable computer competency including Word, Excel, da, abase and spreadsheets
• Typing speed: 40-45 wpm
• Strong organizational skills
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
Del Monte Foods – Dallas, TX
• Attend meetings, and record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Read incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance
• Receive and screen telephone calls
• Processed loan servicing files to create a collateral file system.
• Implemented changes to the filing system established by supervisory personnel.
• Attained the ‘employee of the month’ award on the basis of professionally keeping track of materials removed from the files.
Document Review Clerk
Metro Corporation – Greenville, TX
• Scanned materials and coded them numerically, alphabetically, or by subject matter
• Extracted certain collateral documents from servicing files
• Copied and scanned all completed servicing file documents into the system for retention and customer service
• Maintained required collateral documents
State University, Austin, TX – 2007
Diploma in Clerical Studies
• Clerical Procedures
• Word Processing