Resumes are a reflection of you. They portray what you can do by showing all that you have done.
Mentioning popular traits across all sections in your resume is important.
Some popular attributes that you can mention as part of a cleaning supervisor resume, especially in the skills or qualifications sections include:
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize
• Time management
• Listening skills
There are many more. And all these make your resume complete.
Remember that your resume is nothing without compelling words. The right choice of words can take your resume to heights you didn’t know existed.
Look at the resume sample below for a cleaning supervisor position:
See also: Housekeeping Supervisor Cover Letter
Cleaning Supervisor Resume Sample
782 Farrell Lane, West Jordon, UT 27398
s.hayes @ email . com
Poised to exceed cleanliness goals of the prospective facility.
Physically agile individual with a high energy background in providing top quality cleaning and maintenance services in commercial settings. Tenacious and resourceful; able to work long hours and always find a way to get the job done efficiently.
• Expert in delivering consistent, high-quality cleaning services through exceptionally well-placed cleaning and maintenance practices.
• Track record of identifying and placing the correct number of cleaning personnel per project.
• Able to develop and maintain strict cleaning schedules with provision for absentees and extra work.
• Exceptional knowledge of safe practices in cleaning and maintenance in accordance with large spaces.
• Staff hiring and training
• Cleaning equipment use and maintenance
• Supplies procurement and distribution
• Work schedule preparation
• Cleaning procedures and equipment
• Quality control and inspection
• Health and safety regulations
• Stock inventory management
• Customer service protocols
• Budget preparation/
• Implemented an automated roster scheduling system that decreased scheduling hassle by 50%.
• Created an environment-friendly cleaning potion coined as “Pure” and picked up by Nestle as the choice of cleaner.
• Reduced chances of slipping on tiles post-cleaning by introducing the “cordon off” system.
• Trained 55 new hires to be deployed in franchise offices.
Nestle, West Jordon, UT | 5/2014-Present
• Create cleaning schedules for staff and provide them with information on how to follow it
• Supervise 30+ cleaning staff members to ensure that they are carrying out their duties in accordance with the schedule provided to them
• Monitor work quality and provide heads up to staff members not conforming to quality standards
• Train new employees to carry out cleaning activities in sync with company directives
• Cross-train existing employees to ensure that they are carrying out their work properly
• Take responsibility for ensuring that all cleaning staff members are aware of the correct use of cleaning equipment and chemicals
• Train staff members in safely mixing and using hazardous cleaning materials
• Keep in constant touch with suppliers to ensure consistency in the supply of materials
• Fill in for staff members in case of absenteeism or overwork
Rock Inc., West Jordon, UT | 1/2010-5/2014
• Swept and mopped floors in lobby areas, stairwells, and offices
• Washed bathrooms and replenished supplies
• Dusted and polished furniture and doorknobs
• Emptied trash cans and ensured that trash and recyclable goods were separated and disposed of properly
• Cleared grounds and parking lots of debris and dust and assisted in weeding and mowing
A.A.S in General Administration
CITY COLLEGE, West Jordon, UT