Sanitation Technicians are responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of all work area, equipment, floors, railings, and bathrooms while meeting safe quality food standards.
They are required to exactly complete day by day checklists and report findings to the manager.
An attractive Resume for Sanitation Technician increases the chance of an interview, therefore, put your best efforts to write an outstanding one.
The following resume example along with this Sanitation Technician Cover Letter will provide you with a good start in your job application process.
Feel free to make any necessary changes before sending it.
Sample Resume for Sanitation Technician
33 Jack Street, Owings Mills, MD 96258
• 10+ years’ experience as a Sanitation Technician and Cleaner
• In-depth knowledge of cleaning practices, chemicals, sanitizing agents, tools, and equipment
• Highly skilled in operating sanitizing equipment safely
• Demonstrated ability to learn, understand and follows sanitation procedures and techniques
• Thorough understanding of assembly/disassembly of equipment and machinery
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good customer service
• Great attention to detail
• Dedicated and meticulous
• High level of accuracy
Medifast, Inc – Owings Mills, MD | 2010-Present
• Perform overall sanitation of the processing area and packaging machinery
• Operate and maintain floor buffer, pads, and liquids
• Disassemble and reassemble, sanitizes machines and processing equipment
• Clean bathrooms, offices, and break rooms used for production workers
• Complete checklists and documents for assigned work area on a daily basis
• Perform extra task handed over by Supervisor
Cleaner / Sanitation Technician
House of Flavors, Inc. – Ludington, MI | 2008-2010
• Maintained, arranged and sanitized work area
• Restocked and replenished supplies
• Performed common maintenance duties
• Used cleaning chemicals for sanitation
Associate’s Degree in Customer Service
Ludington College, Ludington, MI
Fluent in English, Spanish, and Japanese
- Standing for long periods of time
- Performing repetitive motions
- Working in extreme heat, humidity, and cold