An insulation installer resume is a brief overview of your skills, talents, and/or work experiences arranged in reverse chronological order.
How to Write a Perfect Resume for Insulation Installer job?
In order to make a good resume, you should:
- Select a logical resume format that complements your candidacy while highlighting the key features of your professional profile.
- Make it targeted by including only relevant information from your profile that relates directly to the Insulation Installer job.
Here is an example:
Insulation Installer Resume Sample
116 Yale Avenue
Houston, TX 67404
gerald . bernard @ email . com
Discreet and safety-minded Insulation Installer with a track record of installing new insulation systems, repairing pre-installed insulations, and shielding alternate energy systems. Excellent problem solver who has a profound ability to work at far-off customer locations in difficult weather conditions. Known for noticeably reducing energy costs by devising ingenious insulation strategies. Familiar with OSHA workplace safety guidelines.
Special talents include:
• Air Flow Management
• Electrical Diagnostics
• HVAC Insulation
• Energy Saving
• Weather Shielding
• Product Installation
• Alternative Energy Projects
• Loading/ Unloading
• Shield Installation
• Equipment Handling
• Spray Foaming
• PPE Usage
BLANKET INSULATION, Houston, TX
July 2013 – Present
Key Results and Achievements
• Devised an airflow monitoring mechanism that led to a 30% reduction in energy expenditure by avoiding air leakage.
• Saved $15K in terms of the annual repair cost of the installed HVAC systems through vigilant preventive maintenance of the same.
• Enhanced effectiveness of insulation projects by 22% through the introduction of computerized air pressure gauging equipment.
• Organized the tools and equipment in the company vehicle systematically and reduced dispatch time by 5 minutes per assignment on average.
• Gather tools and equipment and travel to customer locations for insulation installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Use various techniques for weatherization including spray foaming and weather shielding.
• Perform preventive maintenance of pre-installed insulations and calculate reduced energy costs.
• Maintain a record of all assignments carried out for billing purposes.
Insulation Installer Assistant
OP BUILD, Houston, TX
May 2010 – June 2013
• Accompanied the Lead Installer to customer locations and set up weatherization and insulation systems.
• Repaired insulations in pre-installed heating and cooling systems and issued cost estimation for new installation projects.
• Maintained all tools and equipment in a proper manner and carried out any additional tasks assigned by the Foreman.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
AAA TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Houston, TX – 2010
• Bilingual: English, Spanish
• Current driver’s license holder with a clean driving record