Hiring managers use accomplishment/achievement statements to determine what a sales executive can do in terms of making sales, and increasing the client base.
As a sales executive, you must fill up the achievements section of your resume with all the wonderful things that you have done in the past. These could include incidents such as when you increased sales by a certain percentage, or when you singlehandedly met sales goals.
To write a sales executive achievement statement on your resume, you must ensure that you know what you have achieved in the past. Putting this information in statements is easy – all you have to do is write a statement that works on the following formula:
What I have done = the positive impact that it has had on the company
This positive effect is what the hiring manager is looking for, especially where a sales executive position is concerned. Some examples of sales executive achievements are provided here for you to gain ideas from:
18 Sample Achievements for Sales Executive Resume
1. Increased sales by 35%, through the well-placed implementation of sales initiatives.
2. Implemented a demonstration system, as a result, increased client interest in services and products.
3. Established a sales team of 50 individuals for a new business, involving team-building, training, and induction.
4. Consistently met targets by 100% between the years 2015 and 2019.
5. Exceeded targets for 6 major sales drives, as a result, onboarded 15 new corporate accounts.
6. Suggested market research management, thereby, increased sales teams’ knowledge of handling outreach activities.
7. Represented the company in 12 countries, as a result, successfully brought in 21 new offshore accounts.
8. Collaborated with other sales teams, hence, achieved better sales returns.
9. Built the business from scratch, through the identification of prospects, and maintaining solid client relationships.
10. Identified product improvements, and coordinated with research and analysis teams, thereby improving products by 25%.
11. Established and enforced organization structures, as a result, maintained consistent quality services.
12. Consistently stayed current with trends and competitors, thereby, identified improvements.
13. Successfully built and maintained professional work relationships, as a result, increased business opportunities.
14. Revived 50+ dormant accounts, resulting in meeting sales targets.
15. Increased client satisfaction through the provision of excellent sales and aftersales services.
16. Improved work efficiency by tracking and monitoring work processes.
17. Identified important sales KPIs which helped in creating sales processes effectively.
18. Leveled with the competition within 3 months of working on a rigorous sales campaign.