One of the worst things that you can do professionally is not keep track of your professional accomplishments.
As time goes by, you often forget that you have had a number of achievements that are worth mentioning in your resume.
Accomplishments-based resumes are great winners. They focus a hiring manager’s attention on the big things that an employee can replicate for a new employer.
Your accomplishments are mirrors of your skills and how you have used your skills to do wonderful things in the past.
Accomplishments on a sales and marketing manager resume can make your case stronger, highlighting you as an individual who is a go-getter and can do all things assigned to him – and bring amazing results.
Making sure that your accomplishments are in sync with a hiring manager’s requirements is very important.
For instance, if you have applied for a marketing manager job but you write an accomplishments statement that says you are a great social worker, well, it won’t really make much sense to a hiring manager.
If you have worked in different areas in the past, make sure that your accomplishments are only the ones that are relevant to the sales & marketing manager job.
Sample Achievements for Sales & Marketing Manager Resume
1. Increased sales by $5000 per month through the implementation of a dedicated marketing plan to bring in more business.
2. Decreased customer dissatisfaction by conducting a survey to determine causes of low sales, and implementing countermeasures.
3. Developed and implemented a 4-year marketing plan which successfully met all marketing and sales objectives by 100%.
4. Successfully organized a huge marketing fair, which increased the company’s clientele by a staggering 58%.
5. Singlehandedly created and deployed a complex customer segmentation and cohort-specific targeting strategy, a feat that the last 2 marketing managers were unable to perform.
6. Introduced campaign creation, analysis, and optimization of direct marketing campaigns, including Facebook, Bing, and Youtube platforms.
7. Attained all marketing targets by 100% between the years 2020 and 2021.
8. Exceeded expectations by developing and implementing marketing strategies that brought “dead” products back to life, increasing the company’s revenue by $60000 per year.
9. Built a series of compelling speeches, videos, presentations, and emails as part of communications, effectively streamlining departmental work at all levels of marketing and communications.