Sales executives have one significant role to play in an organization – meet and exceed sales goals. They work extensively to devise ways of promoting products to increase sales.
As it is not an easy job, therefore, employers tend to screen candidates with a lot of precision when hiring a sales executive. If you feel that you need some assistance in applying for a job of this nature, the following resume sample will help you.
Sales Executive Resume Example
702 Deutz Avenue, Trenton, NJ 93839
“Sales hunter” with a proven record of exceeding sales targets.
Proactive and energetic sales professional offering nine years’ hands-on experience in strategic planning and execution along with a profound ability to work towards set sales goals for the company. Known for creating sales techniques to enter into new markets.
• Functional knowledge of developing new and potential accounts.
• Highly skilled in designing and implementing targeted sales goals.
• Thorough understanding of current market trends and consumer buyer behavior.
|• Account management||• Needs recognition||• Territory management|
|• Client relationships||• Prospecting||• Cold calling|
|• Researching||• Product presentation||• Prospects identification|
|• Events handling||• Fast learner||• Materials development|
|• Reports preparation||• Negotiation||• Communication|
• Increased the company’s sales by an escalating 52% by employing strategic sales programs based on positive interaction.
• Conducted workshops on managing and maintaining effective customer service skills to orchestrate increase in sales.
Total Runners – Trenton, NJ May 2013 – Present
• Build customer pipelines for expected business.
• Solicit existing and new customers for business opportunities.
• Promote and sell the company products.
• Offer discounts and deals where appropriate.
• Promote the business by working closely with the marketing department.
• Liaise with suppliers.
• Create detail proposed quotations.
Henkel – Los Angeles, CA Apr 2009 – May 2013
• Presented and sold company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Attained sales goals and objectives through the key performance indicators (KPI’s).
• Managed all administrative aspects of the role promptly.
• Identified, focused and developed growth plans.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA – Los Angeles, CA | 2008
Bachelor of Business Administration
Majors: Sales & IT
Computer: MS Office Applications
Multilingual: English, Spanish, and German
“I am high energy and hard-working sales professional who is fearless and hates to lose.”