As a door to door sales representative, your resume should be topnotch.
That is to say, it should include information on not just your experience, but your sales skills as well.
Working in this position is not easy. One has to really convince the recruiter about one’s abilities.
In your resume for this position, make sure that you include your ability to convince customers to buy the products that you are selling.
Here is a sample to help you write your own:
Door to Door Sales Resume Sample
76 Floral Lane, Rapid City, SD66669
DOOR TO DOOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
An exceptionally talented door-to-door sales representative with 7+ years of experience in different sales capacities. Expert in demonstrating product features in order to convince customers. Solid track record of exceeding sales targets, and ensuring repeat business opportunities.
• Devised a unique selling pitch, increasing customer base by 65%.
• Implemented a cash payment system, hence, encouraged customers to pay on the spot for small items.
• Sold 250 items in a day, therefore, exceeded assigned sales targets.
• Introduced the concept of DND lists, reducing the number of complaints by 50%.
Door to Door Sales Representative
Premier Dealer, Rapid City, SD | 6/2010 – Present
• Check DND lists in order to determine which clients to call on.
• Ring bells and greet customers as they open the door.
• Provide customers with information on products and services.
• Demonstrate product features.
• Convince customers to buy products.
• Inform customers about product prices.
• Create on-door receipts and hand them to customers.
• Process cash transactions and tender receipts.
• Create and maintain records of customers.
Chamart Retail, Rapid City, SD| 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Greeted customers as they arrived at the store.
• Provided product and aftersales services information.
• Performed product demonstrations.
• Provided recommendations in order to convince customers to make purchasing decisions.
• Cleaned and maintained assigned retail areas.
• Packed and delivered purchases to customer’s vehicles.
• Stocked items on shelves.
High School Diploma
St. Paul’s High School, Rapid City, SD
|• Leads Generation||• Product Demonstration||• Sales Pitching|
|• Presentation||• Samples Distribution||• Order Taking|
|• Payments Processing||• Follow-up||• Subscription Handling|
|• Needs Assessment||• Paperwork Handling||• Orders Management|