The way you write a resume tells a hiring manager what to expect from you as a professional.
Take no risks.
Take a look at the following resume example:
Outside Sales Resume Example
888 Heal Road NE, Franklin, TN56210
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Highly talented sales professional with over six years of experience of working in outside sales. Exceptionally well-versed in making sales calls, and generating leads, to the company and personal sales targets. Highly skilled in establishing and maintaining customer relationships to grow profitable sales. Known for exceeding the sales targets through dedication, commitment, and teamwork.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Goal Setting||• Prospecting||• Cold Calling|
|• Follow-up||• Product Demonstrations||• Order Submitting|
|• Change Recommendation||• Complaint Handling||• Problem Investigation|
|• Solutions Development||• Reports Preparation||• Product Delivery|
• Increased sales by 25%, through exceptional excellence in generating, and following up on leads.
• Held 5 meetings in one day, all of which were successful in converting prospects into business-giving customers.
• Devised a novel cold calling method, which proved to be 55% more successful than the one already being followed.
• Led a series of product demonstrations, as part of a new product launch.
Outside Sales Rep
United Retail, Franklin, TN 2015-present
• Overview the provided cold calling lists, and determine which geographical areas need to be targeted.
• Perform cold calling activities, keeping in mind the DND (do not disturb) lists.
• Provide prospective customers with information on offered products and services through telephone, and email.
• Set meeting times with prospects at their offices, and provide reminders.
• Meet prospective customers to provide them with information on products and services offered by the company.
• Assist customers in making an informed decision, aimed at increasing sales, and meeting sales quotas.
• Follow up with customers to determine their interest in buying products and services.
• Close deals according to established protocols, and ensure that customers’ orders are delivered to them promptly.
The Home Depot, Franklin, TN 2012-2015
• Made telephone calls to provide customers with information on new products.
• Assisted in making lists of prospective customers, and those who have shown interest.
• Created and maintained records of new and existing customers accurately and confidentially.
• Assisted in closing deals, ensuring that any issues or problems are resolved immediately.
• Handled complaints, aimed at retaining customers, and ensuring repeat business opportunities.
Tennessee State University, Franklin, TN
Bachelor of Business Administration