A sales representative is usually the first person you meet when you enter a store.
Working mostly in retail settings, sales representatives perform many duties such as assisting customers in locating products, explaining product features to them, and helping them throughout their shopping.
They play an important role in customer retention as it is up to them to provide the best in services to engender recurring business.
People who want to apply for a sales representative position need to be outgoing, friendly, and professional and possess a passion for the sales world.
Resumes that hold information akin to this are usually preferred over those that do not. Since resume objectives get read first, it is important to write just the right objective when building a resume.
Below are some examples of resume objectives for sales representatives.
Sample Objectives for Sales Representative Resume
Experienced Sales Representative Objectives
1. Driven Sales Representative seeking a position at ABC Company utilizing 6+ years’ hands-on sales experience to surpass sales targets and convert prospective customers into returning customers.
2. Methodical and diplomatic sales professional eager to work as a Sales Representative for Xerox. Offering a progressively responsible sales experience, and customer service-oriented approach to retain the company’s customers and ensure recurring business.
3. To work for Macy’s as a Sales Representative. Leveraging a successful track record in account acquisition and retention, powerful product demonstration, and lead generation to meet and exceed company targets.
4. Top-performing Sales Representative, looking for a position with Cloverfield where a proven record of prospecting aggressively and maximizing sales can be used in generating meaningful clientele.
5. To obtain a Sales Representative position with Kohler where expertise in selling products by identifying leads and educating prospects will be used to increase the company’s profits.
Entry-Level Sales Representative Objectives
6. A fresh and energetic individual seeking a position as a Sales Representative at USI. Bringing knowledge of developing and fostering positive customer relations to provide them with the best retail solutions.
7. Highly-organized and friendly professional looking for a position as a Sales Representative with Rescue Rooter bringing customer-focused professionalism in sync with the company’s policies.
8. To work as a Sales Representative for Truly Nolen where I would be able to provide ethical and consistent customer service to ensure recurring business opportunities.
9. Strong desire to obtain a Sales Representative position with Robbins Media Group. Offering benefits of complete sales training, presentation skills, strong communication skills, and absolute dedication to the essence of customer service.
10. Recent high school graduate poised to obtain a Sales Representative position with Gruger Retailers where I can apply my knowledge of converting prospective leads into sales and up-selling product peripherals to meet and exceed the company’s sales targets.