Home health registered nurses work in patients’ homes where they are expected to provide ongoing care to their clients.
They work with patients who are unwell or disabled with nursing care and daily chores as well.
Home health nurses make initial evaluations, update the plan of care, counsel patients and supervise unlicensed individuals.
If you are a registered nurse looking for a position in home health care, you should utilize the following resume sample when applying for a job.
See also: Home Health Nurse Cover Letter
Home Health Registered Nurse Resume Sample
DEBRA HOLMES – R
3011 Debbie Drive, Pelham, NH 25487
debra @ email . com
Registered Nurse – Home Health
A self-starter who uses good judgment in emergency and difficult situations.
Driven and compassionate Home Health Registered Nurse with 8+ years’ hands-on experience in providing superior care to multi-cultural patient populations. An extroverted individual who effectively identifies patients’ needs, validates the medical diagnosis, develops patient-specific care plans, and monitors and evaluates outcomes. Demonstrated ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment while remaining focused and adapt to changes with ease.
- Devised and implemented individualized plans of care to cater to the specific needs of the patients
- Achieved success in assisting patients to full recovery in 9 instances over a three year period
Home Health Registered Nurse
Family Home Health, Pelham, NH Mar 2010 – Present
- Evaluate patients and develop appropriate care plans
- Apply care plans according to individual patients
- Assess outcomes and manage care plan modifications as needed
- Provide nursing services based on the care plan devised
- Supervise nursing assistants in their everyday work such as bathing and grooming
- Administer medication as instructed
- Manage emergency procedures
Pelham Health Care Hospital, Pelham, NH May 2008 – Mar 2010
- Provided initial patient assessment
- Took and recorded vitals
- Provided patient education as and when necessary
- Assisted patients with daily bathing and grooming
- Managed IVs and administered medication when needed
- Provided emergency services when required
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Current New Hampshire Registered Nurse Certification
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing – 2008
Nursing School, City Community College, Pelham, NH
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Current driver’s license and automobile insurance
- CPR Certified
“I am sensitive to the needs of others and a positive attitude towards persons of different lifestyles, values, and ages.”