Your Home Care Nurse resume is a marketing tool that you use to sell yourself – it has to be just right in what it says.
Writing a resume that will generate good results is a bit difficult – but very important.
It is not necessary that you follow a specific template or format, but it is a good idea to keep it simple and easy to read.
See also: Home Care Nurse Cover Letter
Take a look at the following example, which will enable you to write your resume effectively.
Home Care Nurse Resume Sample
Rita Hernandez – RN
33 Brickfield Avenue, Tulare, CA 65228
Contact #, Email
HOME CARE NURSE
• Over 8 years of experience working as a Homecare Nurse based in The Family Sanitarium
• Highly experienced in assessing patients and family in order to determine home care needs
• Profound ability to create a plan of care based on nursing diagnosis
• Proficient in initiating appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures
• Good know-how of preparing clinical notes and maintaining patient records
• Devised an interactive program that helped communicate effectively with patients suffering from drug abuse
• Obtained appreciation certificates from 3 different clients
The Family Sanitarium -Tulare, CA (May 2013 – Present)
• Counsel patients and families within the facility and at their homes depended on the situation
• Assess patients’ physical, medical and psychological needs
• Devise medical or rehabilitation program accordingly
• Communicate with the doctors regarding the individual patient need and report changes
The Family Healthcare -Tulare, CA (April 2005 – May 2013)
• Reviewed patient charts and determine patient mobility, sensory deficits and skin conditions and adjusted plan of care
• Assessed level of pain and perform necessary action to relieve pain
• Assisted patients and doctors during medical and surgical procedures
State of California Registered Nurse – 2004
Associate of Science in Nursing
SOME COLLEGE, Tulare, CA | 2003
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Proven ability to work long hours
• Profound ability to stand for long periods of time