Ready to steer your career as an overnight stocker? It’s time to update your resume! Resume essentials are outlines below for your convenience:
The authenticity of a resume is crucial. Make sure the experience and education you are adding are dated accurately.
No employer likes to read lingering, old, long, irrelevant resumes. Make your resume short and highly relevant to the overnight stocker position.
To make your resume search engine optimized it is must to incorporate some industry-specific keywords. Make your resume easy to fish out on the web.
Showcase some of your achievements which speak of your potential as an overnight stocker.
The following is an overnight stocker resume sample for your further guidance.
Overnight Stocker Resume Example
2110 Cherry Tree Lane, Spring, TX 67372
Tedious, detail-oriented individual offering 6+ years of experience as a dedicated Overnight Stocker. Well-versed in shelf stocking, product displays, and labeling. Bringing track record of maintaining sufficient inventory levels along with a demonstrated ability to handle cash effectively.
|– Price Tagging||– Item Assortment||– Inventory Management|
|– Quality Check||– Merchandise Receiving||– Unloading|
|– SOP Execution||– Pallet Jack Operation||– Forklift Handling|
|– Shelf Cleaning||– Store Maintenance||– Numeracy Skills|
KROGERS STORE, Spring, TX | 2011-present
• Receive and arrange items on respective shelves and store the extra stock date wise.
• Ensure proper labeling and price tagging on all products and remove expired or outdated products from display shelves.
• Run quality checks on received stock and maintain respective inventories.
• Greet customers and guide them regarding the product they are looking for
• Implemented an ingenious inventory system that ensured 100% availability of stock at all time.
• Reduced number of returned/expired items by 50% through vigilant stock monitoring and date checks.
• Earned the award of the most responsible employee in 2013.
HARMONS GROCERY, Spring, TX 2008-2011
• Packed all purchased grocery carefully in bags and assisted in item counting and billing.
• Transported purchased items to the parking lot with the help of shop trolleys.
• Filled in for salespeople as and when required
• Identified and timely rectified an error in price tag labeling on branded packed coffee beans saving the store from a lot of loss.
• Contributed to the enhancement of clientele through demonstration of quality customer service.
ST. PAUL’s CONVENT, Spring, TX 2008
High School Diploma
• Bilingual: English and French
• Computer Literate