At the entry level, everything seems difficult, including writing a resume objective statement.
But if you pay a little attention to what needs to go into an objective, you won’t have this problem.
A resume objective for someone who hasn’t held a job before needs to be excellently written.
Resume objectives written for entry-level jobs need to be strong.
What does one have to write in an entry-level objective?
In fact, there is a lot that you can write in an entry level objective.
Your concentration should be on your skills and abilities. And you can mention academic achievements as well.
Furthermore, it is critical to ensure that the objective is short, yet meaningful. And this is possible only if you know the audience, aka the recruiter.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for entry-level positions:
Sample Objectives for Entry Level Resume
1. Highly skilled individual, boasting knowledge of customer service and cash handling. Presently seeking a Cashier position at Macy’s, providing the organization with exceptional POS services.
2. Looking for a place as a Sales Representative at TJ Maxx. Offers expertise in customer services and merchandise display, as well as retail stocking. Ability to handle several tasks at the same time. Competent in problem-solving, and complaint escalation.
3. Desire to obtain a Marketing Officer position at Tiny Tots’ Clothing, implementing the marketing skills and knowledge gained through education and real-life experiences. Competent in setting up displays, visual merchandising, and regular promotions.
4. Uniquely qualified Sales Officer with inherent skills in creating and implementing core sales strategies, seeking a position at Wayward Brilliance Inc. Familiar with working in a team environment, as well as independently.
5. An exceptionally talented individual, eager to obtain a Waiter position at Captain Cook’s. Eager to apply skills in handling a wide variety of patron services like menu item selection, order taking, and order expediting.
6. A competent and qualified individual, with well-placed knowledge of gardening work. Looking for a Gardener position at AAA Landscaping. Ability to inspect sites and provide information regarding planting trees and grass.
7. Talented Sous Chef seeking a job at Mayfair Restaurant. Passionate about preparing food items for example sandwiches, soups, salads, and meats. Ability to handle a wide variety of tasks including kitchen cleaning ad sanitizing, and preventative equipment maintenance.
8. Recently high school graduate with a particular interest in performing housekeeping work, looking for a Housekeeper position at Times Hotel. Bringing skills in cleaning and sanitizing rooms and bathrooms, as well as managing trash removal work.