Writing the perfect resume when you are just entering the job market for a first job can be an extremely daunting job. However if you know how to write an entry level resume your chances to get your first dream job increase dramatically.
Although you have lack of practical experience, but, still you can organize your information in a logical way and persuade the employer to consider you.
Here is an example of an entry level resume that you can customize per your requirements.
Fresh Graduate Resume Sample
288 Example Street – New York, NY 02258
Contact #: , Email Address:
Seeking an position as a Marketing Associate for a company that can take advantage of my fresh ideas and marketing knowledge acquired through education and real life experiences.
Bachelor of Business Administration – 2016
University of Atlanta, New York, NY
Relevant Coursework: Marketing Principles, Customer Service, Sales Techniques, Online Marketing
• Strong competency in designing mock marketing campaigns
• Advanced skills in researching markets and identifying target markets based on marketing engineering models
• Excellent project management skills
• Practical ability to gather and use data effectively
AWARDS AND HONORS
• Vice President of Student Association
• Recipient of full scholarship for the Business Administration program
• Top 5 students (academically) in the university
• Created a marketing engineering model as part of the final year project that has been bid for by three companies after demonstration at a trade show
• [List your achievements here]
Private Babysitter – New York, NY | Summer 2016
• Planned, prepared and arranged breakfast, lunch and dinner for children
• Bathed and dressed toddlers
• Cleaned up dining area after meal
• Prepared grocery list
• Changed and washed children’s clothes and toels
• Active member of the Management Society ‘We Can Manage’ at the university
• Member of the drama club staging plays twice in a semester
• Team member of the soccer team
Last updated on