If you are looking for a new data entry job, then you have to write a compelling resume.
The first section of your resume should be an objective statement that can significantly increase the chances of your employment.
In order to write a great career objective statement, you have to sum up your data entry skills, knowledge, and experience in a few words.
How to Write an Attractive Data Entry Resume Objective Statement?
- Take a look at the data entry job description provided by the employer.
- Find out the recruiter’s expectations, and add your relevant skills to the objective statement.
- Mention how you will be able to contribute by using your skills and experiences, as well as passion.
You can produce a good objective statement by using the following examples:
Sample Objectives for Data Entry Resume
Data Entry Career Objectives With Experience
1. Looking for a position as a Data Entry Clerk with XYA Company. Bringing excellent typing speed and absolute concentration to enter 100% correct information. Ability to read and scrutinize documents, and resolve complex problems through active listening and sound judgment in a busy work environment.
2. Self-motivated data entry specialist with 4 years of progressively responsible experience in performing data entry tasks with accuracy in a timely manner. Excited to work for ABC Company where my quick typing and database management skills will be used to achieve the company’s goal. Resolves
3. A Data Entry Specialist position with Medicos. Offering the superb ability to type 50 WPM and a profound aptitude to discover incorrect data to provide excellence in data entry services.
4. To obtain a Data Entry Operator position with Computer Diagnostics. Bringing exceptional typing speed and a profound ability to trace inconsistencies.
5. Detail-oriented Data Entry Operator with exceptional typing speed and great accuracy. Poised to use the ability to memorize data locations to bring a significant change in the data entry operations of ABC Company.
6. Passionate data entry specialist, enthusiastic to contribute to the success of ABA Company by using my perfect data entry skills gained through 5+ years of extensive data entry experience in fast-paced environments.
7. A focused and detail-oriented data entry clerk with good typing speed and data interpretation skills. Eager to join AA Enterprises to contribute to its bottom line.
Entry Level Data Entry Resume Objective Examples
8. To pursue my career as a data entry specialist at XYZ Company. Bringing knowledge of data entry tools and excellent indexing/filing skills. Ability to work exceptionally well in a team-oriented and busy environment.
9. Hardworking and passionate data entry operator looking for an entry-level position at Walmart where my proficiency in the use of data entry applications as well as accurate attention to detail will be fully utilized.
10. Seeking an entry-level data entry clerk position at Amazon. Eager to make use of my perfect typing skills and strong database management knowledge to improve the productivity of the company.
11. Data entry specialist with great accuracy and attention to detail, seeking an entry-level position at AAA Company. Bringing knowledge of transcribing, updating customer information, and entering accounting records.
12. Detailed-oriented individual seeking a Data Entry Specialist position at ABC Company. Excited to use my knowledge of transferring data from paper formats into database systems, typing in information, creating spreadsheets, and verifying data against source documents.
13. Seeking a Data Entry Associate position with Medical Solutions where my excellent data entry skills and knowledge of medical terminology will be used to input and store patients’ data accurately.