A Receptionist Skills Resume is very useful for entry-level candidates or career changers who have no prior experience in hand.
This kind of resume highlights your customer service and general office skills to be considered for this position.
Essential skills to list in your receptionist resume include communication, multitasking, computer, clerical, customer service, filing, and data entry. Indicate if you can speak another language in your resume’s “Skills” section.
Remember, each resume and cover letter for receptionist position should be tailored in keeping with the specific needs of the prospective employer. Never try to duplicate the job description, but relate and write it in your own words.
Let us take a look at what a skills-resume for a receptionist should look like.
barbara @ email . com
|BARBARA ASHTON||11 Highway 782|
Rawlins, WY 77733
Energetic front desk professional seeking a challenging position as a Receptionist with NDA Docks bringing superb front desk skills and administrative abilities to provide the company with exceptional customer care and administrative services.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 3 years’ extensive experience in front desk and customer service capacities
• Highly skilled in handling incoming calls and routing them appropriately
• Well-versed in maintaining office supplies and related inventory
• Familiar with data entry procedures and practices
• Computer – MS Office Suite, Office Management Software, and Spreadsheets
• Bilingual – English and Mandarin
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box
• High attention to detail
• Able to stand for extended periods of time
• Avid understanding of front desk operations
• Good time management skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• In-depth knowledge of administrative and clerical protocols
• Knowledge of customer services practices
May 2014 – Present
Accelerated Technology – Rawlins, WY 77733
• Open office in the mornings and close down in the evening.
• Handle incoming calls and emails.
• Greet office visitors and guide them appropriately.
• Maintain cleanliness of the office premises.
• Maintain inventories and supplies.
• Complete check requests and purchase orders.
• Assist HR with hiring procedures and related paperwork.
• Provide data support to all departments.
Jan 2009 – May 2014
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts – Seattle, WA
Front Desk Agent
• Greeted guests and processed their check-ins.
• Confirmed reservations and assigned rooms.
• Processed all payment types including cash, checks, debit and credit cards.
• Answered, recorded, and routed phone calls to appropriate person.
• Coordinated with housekeeping and parking staff.
• Offered guests with appropriate directions.
• Ran daily reports on a computer system.
High School Diploma – 2008
Community School, Rawlins, WY