When you writing an objective statement on your resume, make sure that you do justice to it.
Many people write objectives without giving them much thought. For them, writing a resume objective only because there is space for it. But that is wrong.
Resume objectives serve a purpose and they should be written keeping that purpose in mind.
What is the purpose of a front desk receptionist’s resume objective?
Some people argue that it is merely an opening to a resume which is true on one plane. However, it is not only an opening. It goes deeper than that.
A resume objective statement is written to focus a reader’s attention on what the rest of the resume has to say.
Primarily, resume objective content should prepare the reader and tempt him to read the rest of the resume with interest. It is a difficult thing to do but not wholly impossible.
If you want your resume objective to do its job properly, make sure that it is written in a way that is most attractive to the employer who reads it.
The Formula to Write an Objective for Front Desk Receptionist Resume
Candidate skills + experience = benefit to the employer
How to Use this Formula – Sample
Looking for a Front Desk Receptionist position using well-rounded experience in handling tier-one customer services to ensure satisfied customers and smooth operations of the front desk.
Here are some examples of objectives for a front desk receptionist resume:
Front Desk Receptionist Resume Objective Examples
1. Competent front desk professional looking for a position with ABC Company to leverage expertise in handling scheduling and appointment handling duties, to ensure that visitors and customers are provided with the best in first contact services.
2. Top-performing Front Desk Receptionist looking for employment at XYZ Company. Offering 3+ years’ experience in greeting visitors and guests, creating correspondence, handling telephone calls, and managing incoming mail to support the office in the most effective way.
3. To work as a Front Desk Receptionist for Ricoh. Utilizing competencies in handling office administrative functions and dealing with public inquiries in an efficient manner to provide the best possible services to visitors and staff.
4. To obtain employment as a Front Desk Receptionist at Comfort Keepers. Poised to use exceptional organizational and communication skills to act as a positive face of the company.
5. Seeking a Front Desk Receptionist position at Medix. Employing excellent time management and organizational skills to meet the specific needs of the front desk and ensure appropriate communications and mail handling.
6. To work for Hancock Regional Hospital as a Front Desk Receptionist. Bringing a 6+ years’ track record of providing tier-one customer services to surpass the expectations of the employer.