A hotel receptionist is an important part of the hospitality industry. That is why a Summary for Hotel Receptionist has to catch the hiring manager’s eye.
In order to ensure that your professional summary piques the hiring manager’s interest, you must make sure that it highlights your specific skills and experience in this regard.
Writing a hotel receptionist’s professional summary will require you to determine what the employer is looking for specifically.
Offering information on skills regarding greeting and welcoming guests, and directing visitors to appropriate personnel is important.
Also, it is imperative that you highlight the fact that you can provide basic and accurate information to guests and visitors.
Essentially, your hotel receptionist professional summary should project the fact that you can work well at tier 1.
In addition, your skills in maintaining front desk security by ensuring that security procedures and protocols are followed are imperative.
See the examples below to get ideas.
Sample Summary Statements for Hotel Receptionist Resume
1. Diligent Hotel Receptionist with progressively responsible experience in greeting guests and visitors by projecting a positive attitude. Dependable and organized, with the ability to communicate effectively to people from different backgrounds. Skilled at preparing meeting and training rooms, and performing ad-hoc administrative duties. Knowledge of skillfully operating PABX in order to take and transfer telephone calls and record messages.
2. Uniquely qualified Hotel Receptionist with extensive experience in providing first-tier services to guests and visitors. Successful in handling event coordination, and overseeing administrative details. Strong customer service and communication skills. Excellent knowledge of maintaining front desk including cleaning and maintenance. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
3. Customer service-oriented receptionist with 8 years of solid experience in providing high-quality front desk services in the hotel front desk capacities. A dependable and resourceful individual who has excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills. Recognized for projecting a positive image of the hotel to the guests and visitors.
4. Top-performing Hotel Receptionist with 10+ years of working in one of the biggest and most popular hotels in the US. Proficient in greeting guests and visitors while projecting a positive and welcome image of the hotel. Strong grasp on maintaining the quality of hospitality services. Expert in answering and addressing incoming telephone calls in a timely and efficient fashion.
5. Highly experienced and skilled Hotel Receptionist with extensive knowledge of managing front desk functions, mail management, and security monitoring. Well-organized individual with excellent skills in announcing clients, maintaining visitors’ logs, scheduling appointments, and helping coworkers complete administrative tasks. Great physical stamina to stand and sit for extended periods on time.