Receptionists are the first people which guests and customers get in contact with when they enter an establishment.
It is important for receptionists to be pleasant, well dressed and “reachable” as they are considered to be the “face” of an organization. Additionally, receptionists are required to be extremely organized and well-informed of the company’s policies.
Resumes which are written by entry-level people who are applying for a first job are the most difficult to write.
Since there isn’t much experience to rely on, candidates need to ensure that they portray their qualifications and relevant skills.
For instance, if you are writing a resume for an entry level receptionist position, you will need to rely on your organizational and communication skills specifically.
If you are applying for your first job as a receptionist and are facing some difficulty in preparing a resume, you may use the following resume sample to make an interview-winning resume for an entry level Receptionist position.
See also: Receptionist Cover Letter No Experience
Entry Level Receptionist Resume No Experience
6779 Steamboat Drive, Rock Springs, WY 78022
Committed to performing reception duties according to the company’s policies.
Seeking a Receptionist position at Media Ocean utilizing exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills in order to manage the company’s front desk area proactively and professionally.
- Excellent knowledge of providing first contact services at the front desk
- Well versed in scheduling appointments and meetings
- Strong familiarity with operating multi-line telephone systems
- Proficient in handling filing systems and correspondence
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Front Desk Applications
- Databases, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Wyoming State University, Rock Springs, WY – 2018
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
Honorary Front Desk Intern
ABC Company, Rock Springs, WY | Summer 2018
- Greeted visitors and provided required information
- Answered and forwarded phone calls
- Maintained company’s database
- Updated mailing lists
- Maintained cleanliness of the reception area
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND HONOURS
- Big Sister | May 2011 – July 2012
- Best Buddies | May 2012 – June 2015
- Wyoming AIDS Project Volunteer | 2010 – Present
- Rock Springs Community Service Coordinator | 2009 – Present
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Multicultural awareness
- Exceptional work ethics
- Office Receptionist Resume No Experience
- Entry Level Receptionist Cover Letter Template
- Sample Cover Letter for Hotel Receptionist with No Experience
- Dental Receptionist Cover Letter No Experience
- Medical Receptionist Cover Letter No Experience