Receptionists are the first people whom guests and customers get in contact with when they enter an establishment.
They need to be pleasant, well dressed, and “reachable” as they are the “face” of any organization.
Additionally, receptionists are required to be extremely organized and well-informed of the company’s policies.
Resumes for entry-level job seekers who are applying for their first receptionist job are not difficult to write.
Since there isn’t much experience to rely on, you need to ensure that they portray your qualifications and relevant skills.
If you are applying for your first job as a receptionist and are facing some difficulty in writing a resume, you can use the following resume sample to make an interview-winning entry-level resume for a receptionist position.
Sample Entry Level Receptionist Resume With No Experience
6779 Steamboat Drive
Rock Springs, WY 78022
Committed to performing reception duties according to the company’s policies.
Seeking a Receptionist position at Media Ocean, utilizing exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills in order to manage the company’s front desk area proactively and professionally.
- Excellent knowledge of providing first contact services at the front desk
- Well-versed in scheduling appointments and meetings
- Strong familiarity with operating multi-line telephone systems
- Proficient in handling filing systems and correspondence
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Front Desk Applications
- Databases, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology
Wyoming State University, Rock Springs, WY
Honorary Front Desk Intern
ABC Company, Rock Springs, WY
Feb 2022 – Aug 2022
- Greeted visitors and provided the required information
- Answered and forwarded phone calls
- Maintained the company’s database
- Updated mailing lists
- Maintained cleanliness of the reception area
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND HONOURS
- Big Sister | May 2020 – Jul 2020
- Best Buddies | May 2019 – Jun 2019
- Wyoming AIDS Project Volunteer | 2015 – Present
- Rock Springs Community Service Coordinator | 2017 – Present
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Multicultural awareness
- Exceptional work ethics
- Office Receptionist Resume No Experience
- Entry Level Receptionist Cover Letter Template
- Sample Cover Letter for Hotel Receptionist with No Experience
- Dental Receptionist Cover Letter No Experience
- Medical Receptionist Cover Letter No Experience